Posted August 14, 2008
I attended this school and my daughter has since. I loved and treasure my experience there and as a parent I was very happy with it. The teachers and students share a bond there that you will not find at larger schools. The test scores show that they are learning as much as larger schools and the discipline level shows they are also taught better morals and values. I love this school and can't think of one negative thinkg to say about it.

Cross County Primary School 0

Posted February 13, 2008
i had 2 kids go to vanndale for 3 years .my kids i moved to a new school and they are very far behind the kids at the new school.cross co. school need to do better.i will never let my kids go back

Cross County Primary School 2

Posted June 14, 2007
I have two children who have attended this school for the last 4 years. We have been extremely disappointed in it. My children have never received homework while attending this school. I am trying my best to get them out of the district as we speak.

Posted July 28, 2004
This is a wonderful school and community. It is a fine example of how small schools do work with the right combination of staff and constant updating of teaching techniques and proceedures. The certified and noncertified staff work hard to ensure that every student is a priority and progressing in the right direction. The teachers make a point of being on top of the current issues in education to insure that a quality education and workplace is atainable. The teachers are always working hard to make this a better school for the children and the community despite the district wide chaos and lack of administrative leadership. The test scores at Vanndale Elementary speak for themselves, this is a great school.

Cross County Primary School 4

Posted April 30, 2004

Posted March 09, 2004
My four children attended this school. We have lived in several states, NC, KY, AR, IL. By far this school exceeds all others. They enabled my children to excel in all areas. The teachers and principal are outstanding! I thank them for all they've done. They really do care about education.

Cross County Primary School
2886 Hwy 1b, Vanndale, AR  72387
Last modified Cross County Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3
Cross County Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top