Bad
Good

Posted April 22, 2014
Wiould not advise anyone to put there children in Vilonia schools. Bullying is not discouraged and teen pregnancy is pretty common. We moved here 15 yrs ago and regret it everyday. If your children are interested in sports, kiss it goodbye unless you are from here. Only a hand full of teachers truly care.

Vilonia High School 4

Posted March 29, 2012
I was a student at Vilonia for the majority of my schooling. I must say that it is a wonderful school! The teachers there are excellent. They really have a passion about what they do, and they care about their students. Vilonia doesn't have a huge variety of AP and college level classes, but there are a few; and if you take advantage of them, you won't regret it. After graduating high school, I felt fully prepared to enter into a college program. I actually finished my first semester of college with a 4.0 and I know that my former teachers played a huge role in my success! They are wonderful!

Posted March 14, 2012
WARNING: bullying is permitted if your pockets are deep enough!!!! And teen pregnancy is encouraged with on site daycare and nothing else to do in the community!!! Run very fast from this place!!!

Vilonia High School 4

Posted September 24, 2009
When we moved to Vilonia, our kids had been in an excellent private school in another state. However, there were challenges...here we have found the faculty to be overall - excellent. In some areas the curriculum could kick it up a notch in elementary. But my older kids say the math is right on target and challenging. We like the fact that the principals are strict. Our kids feel safe, and with good discipline they are learning more easily. What most impressed us was the way the elementary counselor handled the transition in of our child with ASperger's Disorder. She is knowledgeable and seems to educate the teachers as well. We were very pleased. Extra curricular activities are good and available to all. They are also encouraged. Parent involvement is also encouraged. I rarley give a 5 rating, since there is always room to improve, but I will give a 4.

Posted June 14, 2009
I been reading all of the reviews and I say that Vilonia is a Great School! I am a student here and I love it here! Everybody is nice! I also been reading and a lot of people say to go to Greenbrier, I DISAGREE! Stay with Vilonia! We have a lot of opportunites here! Our Band has a lot of Honors and so do the sports! We may not have alot of AP Classes but not every school has everything that you want! Its a small town thats getting bigger and bigger by the year! The schools are a little strict but it makes a lot of students straighten up and gets students ready for the real world! And thats mostly why the goverment put kids in school to make them learn and get them ready for the real world! Thats what Vilonia does! It makes students become adults!

Posted May 28, 2009
The classes are inadequate for student needs.

Vilonia High School

Posted August 16, 2007
I went to Vilonia from K-12, except for a 3 month period of time when I went to Arizona my Junior year. That stint of time in another school made me appreciate the family environment that the Vilonia School System has to offer. Now my own child is going into the 10th grade at Vilonia and I couldn't be happier. It's a great school for anyone and it does prepare for you well for the real world

Posted October 23, 2006
I attended Vilonia schools from K to 12th grade. The school system is great! It has a lot to offer everyone, not just farmers, musicians, and sports fans. They have art, business, child care, auto body, just about everything. And safe, I have yet to hear of a safer school from my friends. The staff is excellent and does whatever it takes to keep the students safe and learning. I am proud to say that I graduated from this school.

Vilonia High School 2

Posted October 19, 2006
I completed school here, and I regret it. I didn't go to school to be in band or play sports. I went to take classes something Vilonia is lacking. If you don't want to be a farmer or mechanic of some kind, this isn't the school for you. There are only two foreign language classes, Spanish and French, and they only go up to the second level! There are very little Information Technology classes, and the math program is a total joke. This school is bad. Very bad. That is all.

Posted September 25, 2006
for one thing greenbrier is not a better school VILONIA all the way and I was a student there until my freshman year and i'm dreading ever going away from that place and I wish I could go back. Great school, UNBEATABlE band and great environment for your kids. -----Eagles Fan-----

Vilonia High School
1164 Main St, Vilonia, AR  72173
Last modified Vilonia High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.