Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)

Ward Central Elementary School 2

Posted October 15, 2015
They do not seem to want or encourage parental involvement. I took my son out of this school but my daughters still go here. Will be searching for a new school or homeschooling next school year. Also, every time I have gone to eat lunch with my daughter, the teachers in the lunch room have always been screaming at the kids.

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted October 15, 2015
Every time I come here to eat lunch with my daughter, the teachers are always screaming at the kids.

Posted October 02, 2010
My husband and I just attended grandparents day at this school. Our grandchild loves everything about day to day learning here. There seems to be great interaction from teacher to student...student to student. We are very impressed with faculty and staff. Young developing minds require interesting challenges introduced by experienced teachers. I believe they are here.

Posted September 28, 2010
Ward Central Elementary is a very welcoming school. I have been envolved with WC for many years and have been very pleased!! All teachers and staff are very helpful. If I ever had a question or concern I knew I could ask the principals, teachers or other staff members for assistance and they were alway willing to help me in anyway they could. GO WILDCATS, WILD ABOUT PRIDE!!!

Posted September 28, 2010
My children attend Ward Central and absolutely love it! The staff is warm and inviting, the teachers are great at communicating with me, and I always feel welcome there. Go Wildcats!

Posted April 06, 2010
I have enjoyed the two years my boys have went to this school. The teachers and faculty are wonderful.

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers really make an effort to help all the kids. My daughter Loves it at Ward Central!!!

Posted September 16, 2008
My daughter is in second grade at Ward Central and she loves her teacher an so do we. The staff there is great! I help out there some so I really get to see them in action. They do a great job. Keep up the good work Ward Central.

Posted November 27, 2007
My son is in kindergarden at Ward Central and he loves it. I have been so pleased with his teachers and the rest of the staff.

Posted September 20, 2005
Ward central is a great school. My child is in 2nd grade and he loves to go to school. The teachers and staff work with us to make sure he gets everything he needs he is in resours for reading and has come up 2 reading leveals. I believe that ward central is working hard with me and my child to make sure he recievs all he needs to become a stronger student and a better person. I spend a lot of time at the school subbing and volintering and am proud to have my child here.

1570 Wilson Loop, Ward, AR  72176
Last modified Ward Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.