Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The faculty and staff at West Fork Elementary work diligently to understand and support my children. I am proud of the school and am glad that I live in this community.

My kids go to this school and it seems great. Always something for them to do and the teachers seem to be good. Overall our experience has been a good one.

West Fork Elementary treats parents who care as a burden. They cater to children who disrupt classes and ignore the children who want to learn. Very liberal views of society weigh this school down. No thank you. My kids can go to Greenland next year.

I graduated from West Fork and went there most of my schooling years. I hated this school! The teachers are not as helpful as they should have been. I don't feel like I graduated knowing what I should have. Now some teachers were great, but generally speaking, they were horrible teachers. Didn't help when you asked for it, wasn't clear, just didn't care! I will not send my children to this school!

As a past student of West Fork myself, I think that it is a wonderful school. I went to several different schools before I started going to West Fork. And I loved every bit of my years at West Fork. The teachers really spend time to work with the children. I live in a different school district and my children go to West Fork. Both of my children make straight A's.

very good school my son is in 1st gr and hes makeing all a s this year he did last year to they really help the kids alote he was in lincoln school 1 1/2 ago and he did not know how to read or write we moved her he started reading 3 days after moving here!!!

Last modified West Fork Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.