Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted February 06, 2016
My kids go to this school and it seems great. Always something for them to do and the teachers seem to be good. Overall our experience has been a good one.

West Fork Elementary School 2

Posted January 05, 2016
West Fork Elementary treats parents who care as a burden. They cater to children who disrupt classes and ignore the children who want to learn. Very liberal views of society weigh this school down. No thank you. My kids can go to Greenland next year.

West Fork Elementary School 1

Posted February 24, 2014
I graduated from West Fork and went there most of my schooling years. I hated this school! The teachers are not as helpful as they should have been. I don't feel like I graduated knowing what I should have. Now some teachers were great, but generally speaking, they were horrible teachers. Didn't help when you asked for it, wasn't clear, just didn't care! I will not send my children to this school!

Posted January 24, 2010
As a past student of West Fork myself, I think that it is a wonderful school. I went to several different schools before I started going to West Fork. And I loved every bit of my years at West Fork. The teachers really spend time to work with the children. I live in a different school district and my children go to West Fork. Both of my children make straight A's.

Posted September 24, 2008
very good school my son is in 1st gr and hes makeing all a s this year he did last year to they really help the kids alote he was in lincoln school 1 1/2 ago and he did not know how to read or write we moved her he started reading 3 days after moving here!!!

West Fork Elementary School 4

Posted June 17, 2006
I believe West Fork Elementary is a great school. The leadership of the principal is top notch.

West Fork Elementary School 1

Posted April 17, 2006
This school caters to bringing the lowest students up which wouldn't be a bad thing if they bothered to teach the students who are average and above. They have no programs available or even a way of testing students who ae above their grade level. The Principal fears confrontation with parents and students alike. He tells you what you want to hear then forgets you exist as soon as your gone. The teachers do the best they can under the circumstances but the good ones appear to be looking for new jobs. I'm moving to get out of the district and i know several parents looking into homeschooling because of this school.

West Fork Elementary School
245 School Ave, West Fork, AR  72774
Last modified West Fork Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.