Bad
Good

I graduated from there! My children graduated from there! I still have two children left. West Fork Middle School is great!! I guess I have normal kids that know how to study! Elementary read!!!

I came to West Fork in fourth grade from a very small school that got consolidated, it was a very good choice. They have excellent extra curricular activities and I love all the teachers, they treat you with respect. Also the teachers will help you in any way that they can if you are having trouble, yet that rarely happens because they are all such good teachers! Everyone in my class and other grades all get along, there has never been any bullying. We all stick together! GO West Fork!

Wf is a piece of crap fron the super all the way down, if you want your kids to learn send them else where. If you have a special ed child please dont go to West Fork they dont give a crap about the 'normal' kids, you cant imagine how badly they treat and educate these special kids.

I go to west fork and i love it, they encourage us to actually think and not just to write the answers. My friends and i are always encouraged to be creative and unique. Many of the teachers have opened extra curricular activities to spark our interest and have always given us help when needed. I have been in this school for a long time and plan to graduate here. We have a close knit relationship with our classmates unlike bigger schools in the area. And our choir rules. Go Tigers!

My daughter has been attending West Fork ever since kindergarten, with the exception of some of the first grade elsewhere. I would like to say that I think the staff at West Fork Middle School are on whole, friendly and have always been courteous to me. I would like to especially mention the school's TAG program. I think Ms. Walker is an excellent teacher and encourages the kids in that program to do their best. There are several more teachers I could think of in this regard as well, but I don't have much time to work on this anymore. Overall, I feel West Fork Middle School is a good school. Keep up the good work!

Last modified West Fork Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.