Posted August 23, 2009
I came to West Fork in fourth grade from a very small school that got consolidated, it was a very good choice. They have excellent extra curricular activities and I love all the teachers, they treat you with respect. Also the teachers will help you in any way that they can if you are having trouble, yet that rarely happens because they are all such good teachers! Everyone in my class and other grades all get along, there has never been any bullying. We all stick together! GO West Fork!

West Fork Middle School 1

Posted April 19, 2008
Wf is a piece of crap fron the super all the way down, if you want your kids to learn send them else where. If you have a special ed child please dont go to West Fork they dont give a crap about the 'normal' kids, you cant imagine how badly they treat and educate these special kids.

West Fork Middle School 5

Posted January 28, 2008
I go to west fork and i love it, they encourage us to actually think and not just to write the answers. My friends and i are always encouraged to be creative and unique. Many of the teachers have opened extra curricular activities to spark our interest and have always given us help when needed. I have been in this school for a long time and plan to graduate here. We have a close knit relationship with our classmates unlike bigger schools in the area. And our choir rules. Go Tigers!

Posted January 18, 2008
My daughter has been attending West Fork ever since kindergarten, with the exception of some of the first grade elsewhere. I would like to say that I think the staff at West Fork Middle School are on whole, friendly and have always been courteous to me. I would like to especially mention the school's TAG program. I think Ms. Walker is an excellent teacher and encourages the kids in that program to do their best. There are several more teachers I could think of in this regard as well, but I don't have much time to work on this anymore. Overall, I feel West Fork Middle School is a good school. Keep up the good work!

West Fork Middle School 5

Posted October 18, 2007

West Fork Middle School 0

Posted January 20, 2005
I think people at west fork school are friendly and love bright colors. the kids love each other.

West Fork Middle School 1

Posted November 30, 2004
WF Middle School is without a doubt the most pathetic excuse for a school in this state. The teachers in the middle school have been there forever and have lost their passion for teaching. My children are suffering in their education because the teachers have an 'oh well send them on' attitude. It enrages me to see kids with less than average grades being praised and sent to the next level. The education the children receive in WF is terrible from the middle school to the high school. There is no emphasis put on hard work and therefore the kids don't see the point in trying. I am a former student of the West Fork Schools and I struggled in college because of the lack of quality education in West Fork. In all, if you can keep from this school district I would advise you to find another school.

Posted August 30, 2004
My child has attended W.F.schools for 7 years now. Overall we as a family agree that W.F. teachers are some of the best in this area. Teachers have always been great about working with our child on any problem she has had with her lessons. The staff has always been fair to my knowledge with all students as a whole, I have never seen any discrimination among teachers or staff. My child has a daily medical issue and the nurse and other staff members are great on dealing with this issue, I feel they all have great uderstanding and concern for all our childrens welfare as well as education. Thanks to all of you for these good qualities we have seen in the W.F. Schools.

West Fork Middle School
333 School Ave, West Fork, AR  72774
Last modified West Fork Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Fork Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.