Bad
Good

I love some of the teachers at this school, but i absolutely hate how some call you for Petty things.. the principal Is very rude to her parents and does not communicate on a positive level. I love Mr. Brinkley. He Is a great person.

I give this a 5 star because they teach the kids very good. My kid come home everyday to study. Mrs. George is the best teacher that is teaching at Faulk. Mrs. Dean, Mrs. Walker, they will call you and blame things that's not worth it on your kids. They are horrible. But Mrs. George is the best teacher and she teaches 6th grade. Also Mrs Sotelo , and Mrs Langley teach the kids what ever they need in 7th grade. So you should bring your child to Faulk and I promise you they will be smart after a month. They will be coming home everyday studying hard as they can to remember their work. Mrs Donald not a bad principal to me. The assisting principal mr Brinkley, he is very educational. I hope y'all have a very good day. Goodbye and also Mrs Kesha that's me love he school...

I am excited about mrs.saulsberry she really helped my child improve kenneth childs

I am very excited about teaching at Faulk, I have two great administrators and staff members who are always willing to offer a helping hand when needed. The parents are willing to do what they can to help and the children are helpful, wonderful, and very intelligent and have a spirit of persistance and determination that overcomes challenging obstacles. They have the abilty to brighten up anyone's day and continue to motivate us to be better teachers. Our focus here at Faulk Elementary is to love and teach every child who walks through our doors regardless of who they are and where they come from. By holding true to these principles and standards we will continue to move forward, surpassing everyone else's expectations!

Last modified Faulk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.