East Junior High School 1

Posted July 24, 2008

Posted April 23, 2007
My son attends East now and he has improved a lot since attending. I just would like to say the Mr. Quarrels is doing and excellent job and he along with some wonderful teachers has really got a handle on the school and students.

Posted April 13, 2007
If you're worried about gang activity, safety,or quality academic programs; then east jr high in west memphis is the school of choice. They have a high level of parental support & staff involvement. The prinicpals & staff monitor their children the old time way. They monitor the hallways, talk/counsel the disobedient kids, reward the honor roll kids & recognize the children who want to learn & have made significant improvement. When it comes to sports & other activities, we the parents are involved & supportive. They have a teaching staff which challenges the students academically & invites community leaders/role models to give advice about choices in life. I love this school & my daughters attitude has improved positively.

Posted August 03, 2005
My daughter attended East 2004-2005 she will be attending West Memphis High School this year. We moved from Memphis, TN and I feel that just being at East one year has really prepared my daughter for High School. She felt really challeged at East and she excelled greatly. She was on the Honor Roll the entire year. This is a wonderful school.

East Junior High School 3

Posted May 13, 2005
- a former student
When I attended this school it was going through all the changes to make it what it is today. But the experince and education that I learned from attended this school has made my High School years enjoyable.

East Junior High School 4

Posted February 12, 2004
- a former student

East Junior High School
1151 Goodwin St, West Memphis, AR  72301
(870) 735-2081
Last modified East Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.