West Memphis, AR

Maddux Elementary School 3

Posted July 29, 2006
I agree with reviewer #1, this school needs more after school activities. My second issue is that a few of the teachers are awesome, but some of them needs to work on their social skills desperatlely.

Maddux Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2005
The have a excellent staff. But the school need more extracurricular activites to keep the kids interest in learning. My belief is that if a child have something the really want to do, they will work harder in school to keep up their grades and conduct. I was rasied up in Miami, Fla. Our school had so much to offer us, from tennis, golf football, modern dancing, cheerleading and I can go on and on. Well that all I have to said for now.

Maddux Elementary School 5

Posted August 03, 2005
This is a great school. My 3 children attended and I feel they really learned alot. The teachers and the principal really cared about them and made me as a parent feel safe in having them attend here.

Maddux Elementary School
2100 East Barton, West Memphis, AR  72301
Last modified Maddux Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maddux Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top