West Memphis, AR

Posted April 11, 2011
my school is awesome i know that b4 reading any of the reviews on here that nobody is hatin on my incredible school. GO RICHLAND ROCKETS!!!!1

Posted November 05, 2009
We love our school! Richland is awesome!

Posted November 04, 2009
It is the best scholl, ever!! Super teachers!!

Posted November 04, 2009
We have the greatest families that care about the school, faculty, and kids. They make it a community effort to rear our kids. Richland is a family!

Posted November 04, 2009
We love this school!!! The teachers, administrators, and staff go above and beyond in every aspect!!! As a teacher in the district myself, I'm amazed every time we attend a school function at the extraordinary parental support and it s all because of the welcoming atmosphere that Richland has!! Hands down this is the BEST school for any student K-6th to attend!!!!

Posted November 03, 2009
OUr Teachers and Principle make the difference. Gwen Looney know all the kids by First and Last name. The connection the school has with the parents and community are through her leadership! Hands down the best!!!

Posted June 06, 2008

Posted March 16, 2008

Posted February 27, 2007
This is one of the best schools I have seen within the district. I love Ms. Looney and all the faculty there. They are the greates people in the world. I hope when I become a teacher I can work for these guys because it seems to be the place to be.

Richland Elementary School 2

Posted November 06, 2005
I believe the reading program is not bad. However, math learning levels are very deficient.

Richland Elementary School
1011 West Barton, West Memphis, AR  72301
Last modified Richland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top