Bad
Good

my school is awesome i know that b4 reading any of the reviews on here that nobody is hatin on my incredible school. GO RICHLAND ROCKETS!!!!1

We love our school! Richland is awesome!

It is the best scholl, ever!! Super teachers!!

We have the greatest families that care about the school, faculty, and kids. They make it a community effort to rear our kids. Richland is a family!

We love this school!!! The teachers, administrators, and staff go above and beyond in every aspect!!! As a teacher in the district myself, I'm amazed every time we attend a school function at the extraordinary parental support and it s all because of the welcoming atmosphere that Richland has!! Hands down this is the BEST school for any student K-6th to attend!!!!

OUr Teachers and Principle make the difference. Gwen Looney know all the kids by First and Last name. The connection the school has with the parents and community are through her leadership! Hands down the best!!!

This is one of the best schools I have seen within the district. I love Ms. Looney and all the faculty there. They are the greates people in the world. I hope when I become a teacher I can work for these guys because it seems to be the place to be.

Last modified Richland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.