West Memphis, AR

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted September 28, 2015
Because my child was injured and after my report the next day another child was hurt

Posted June 21, 2011
this school is awesome and don't go calling it a bad school because guess what you don't know how to spell the word DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BLUE IMPS BABY!

West Junior High School 1

Posted April 01, 2011
This school is so bad that my doughter has had a nife pulled on her three times in two years! I advise you not to go to this school. The best thing to do it to go to Marion. That is where my doughter graduated and she loved it. She is now a respected lawyer

Posted August 05, 2009
West Jr. High is one of the best schools in the state. They have great administrators and teachers who care deeply about these kids. If you want to make sure your child is learning and is being kept safe, send him/her to West.

Posted October 23, 2008
WJHS has some of the best administration and teachers I have ever had the honor to meet. I feel that my children are learning, as well as kept safe.

Posted December 04, 2007
West Junior High is a wonderful Jr. High School. This is the best Jr. High in our and district

331 West Barton St, West Memphis, AR  72301
Last modified West Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top