PK-1 & Ungraded
West Memphis, AR

Posted August 09, 2010
My son loved kindergarden at Avondale. He also was loved his kindergarden teacher. He didn't miss a single day of school. He's very very excited about returning back to school for 1st grade. Avondale is a excellent school. The staff takes pride in the children learning and maintaining good behavior. the teacher are awesome. And if you moving to West Memphis or Marion AR. I recommend you chose Marion schools for your child or children

Posted August 10, 2009
My son loved kindergarden at Avondale. His kindergarden teacher was awesome.. He did not miss a day of school . He can't wait until next week to start 1st grade. I'm very pleased with Avondale.

Posted December 12, 2008
My son loved his time at Avondale. I really appreciated the time and effort that taken out for my child. He was so pleased with his teachers and never wanted to miss a day of school. Avondale is the best!

Avondale Elementary School 4

Posted November 08, 2008
I have worked with a lot of schools in the past but this one is by far the best. The teachers are willing to understand your child's needs and working with Mrs. Bryan is always a very easy undertaking. She honestly cares about the children and their needs. She is very understanding of special situations.

Posted October 21, 2008
I have a 3rd grader and a kindergartner and this school is amazing, the third grader had a wonderful time attending Avondale before moving on to the elementary. My kindergartner loves it. The teachers are amazing and work very well with each child and spends as much 1 on 1 time as possible, also the classes are kept small.. Great school!

Posted January 31, 2008

Posted December 19, 2007

Avondale Elementary School 1

Posted October 08, 2007

Avondale Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2007
My child is very smart, but does not focus well, the teachers here do not work with the children unless they are grouped, therefore my child is failing. I am going to move her to another state so that she will have a chance.

Avondale Elementary School