K-6 & Ungraded
White Hall, AR

Moody Elementary School 5

Posted June 03, 2014
My experience with Moody Elementary has been so positive. My girls have had wonderful, caring teachers and there are plenty of opportunities for me to be involved. I'm thankful we live in such a great community with top notch schools!

Moody Elementary School 0

Posted May 05, 2009
I have enjoyed this year at Moody. The teachers are interested in each childs success. We moved from another district to Moody at the start of the school year and at first she wanted to stay at her old school but only a few days at moody and she didn't miss her old school anymore. Thanks.

Moody Elementary School 1

Posted May 16, 2005

Moody Elementary School
700 Moody School Dr, White Hall, AR  71602
Last modified Moody Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moody Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top