K-6 & Ungraded

Taylor Elementary School 5

Posted October 07, 2009

Taylor Elementary School 0

Posted August 20, 2008
My son is a student at Taylor Elementary starting the 5 th grade this year. He loves going to Taylor and as a parent I have enjoyed all aspects of working with this school concerning his education.

Taylor Elementary School 5

Posted August 24, 2007
My daughter is in 5th grade at Taylor, she has gone there since Kindergarten. She has always done well. She makes all A's and is very happy. White Hall is a great little town and Taylor is a great place to send your kids.

Taylor Elementary School 3

Posted April 26, 2007

Taylor Elementary School 3

Posted February 24, 2007
I have two sons in Taylor. One is in Kindergarten and one is in second grade, but we held him back in Kindergarten and he should be in third. I'm a little dissatisfied with it. My Kindergartener is doing good while my second grader continues to struggle. The teachers seem to only worry about what the children score on the national tests and not about the individual child. The class seems to be set by what the smartest child knows. As soon as they understand the class moves on while the child that doesn't understand just keeps getting farther and farther behind.

Taylor Elementary School 4

Posted January 09, 2007
My kids have been going to Taylor for three years and we have had a good experience. We do not have a lot of home work and the teacher truly care about the kids and the work they do.

Taylor Elementary School
805 West St, White Hall, AR  71602
(870) 247-1988
Last modified Taylor Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top