Bad
Good

I'm a former student, and I can say that WHHS is like most schools. You get out of it what you put into it. I was near the top of my class, took most offered AP courses, etc, and I was very well prepared for college. It's easily the best high school in the county. I don't mean to say WHHs is perfect mind you, like any school they could be better, perhaps by expanding offerings of advanced courses (they covered the basic social studies areas very well, but as college history major I wish there had been more social studies courses overall) and so forth. The school is also accomplished athletically, with the baseball and softball programs being especially good, though again they'd not be hurt by offering another sport or two. For their athletic prowess, emphasis on athletics is perhaps low, with only football, basketball, and cheerleading/dance getting dedicated class periods. All other sports are purely after school. The site's data is somewhat outdated, the school now serves grades 9-12, for example.

The school is grossly deficient in terms of what they have to offer a learning disabled child. For the most part, they simply push them through the system with no regard for how well academically prepared the young student will or will not be upon graduating.

I love the school my daughter goes there she is a junior and the staff is great; thay always help you and freindly to you my other daughter will be there next yesr. THANKS,,,

I graduated from White Hall last year. I am now attending college in another state. White Hall DID NOT prepare me for college. I have never been challenged as I am now. While in high school I didnt have to work for any of my grades ( I was an A & B student). Now that I am in college Im at a loss. I am doing ok but have never had to work this hard in my life. Although there are good teachers and I do love the school I was astounded at how unprepaired I was.

I am a current student at White Hall High School. While the town is small and friendly, the school is always buzzing with drama. The teachers are good some uncaring and not the best as any usual school, but then again you have awesome teachers who I have learned alot from.

They do not push for a strong academic program the way they should. They are more worried about winning a state championship in sports that having their students graduate and go to college.

Last modified White Hall High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.