Bad
Good

My daughter started 1st grade at Gandy. The school had a very welcoming, helpful, and organized atmosphere. I think we both will absolutely enjoy attending this school.

My daughter is in kindergarten at Gandy and we love it, its a great school.

Gandy Elementary is a wonderful school because of it's loving staff and teachers. We also have lots of parent involvement through our PTO.I have two daughters enrolled, one in the 5th and one in the 2nd. They are both excited about going to school everyday and I am amazed at how much they are learning. We have a great parent involvement center with lots of good tools and information. Their website is always current and informative as well. Gandy rocks!!!!!!!

My granddaughter is a new student at Gandy this year. We were worried about transitioning from a Christian private school where she had been for four years and how she would handle it. From the Principal, Secretary, Nurse, and Teachers this has been a wonderful experience.

I have a daughter in the 12th grade that went to Gandy and a son in the 5th grade this year. They both love Gandy and the Faculty there. I tell everyone we think Gandy Elementary is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great School! We moved to this district about three years ago and my children are happy with the school. Wonderful, caring teachers.

I have 3 children that go to this school, this is a very highly recommended school by my standards. My son went from very bad report to excellent. The teacher's worked with him and gave him not only the want to succeed in his grades but the want to learn.

Last modified Gandy Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.