Wilson, AR

Rivercrest High School 3

Posted November 07, 2010
I have a problem with the no bullying policy that is suppose to be inforced but evidently it's not being forced hard enough, I have been to the school quite a few times and both times nothing was done about my child being bullied. I think that the teachers are awesome and they do a great job with my child by helping me keep her on track and to make sure her grades are always brought up if they are down and they always keep me informed because I really want to make sure that she does her best and graduates and goes to college. I go to every meeting they need me to so we can discuss some of the things that she needs to work on and what she's having trouble in so I absolutely love her teachers, they have done an awesome job keeping my child on track.

Posted April 20, 2010
Well i definatly think Rivecrest is a great school:)The athletic program is very great and they seam to be doing well.I think the teachers here are really cooperative and would help any student if they needed it.

Posted February 17, 2010

Rivercrest High School 0

Posted October 31, 2009
Our focus is on the student.

Posted November 03, 2008

Rivercrest High School 0

Posted January 17, 2008
I love Rivercrest its the best!

Rivercrest High School 4

Posted August 16, 2006
- a former student

Rivercrest High School 3

Posted August 09, 2006
well my thought of Rivercrest is like this. It's a good school academic wise but for some reason or another we're missing out on something because our test scores are still not up to part as they should be. The teachers here some really care whether you make it not in life and try to encourage you to go on and do something good with your life and not just stop at High School for examle Mr. Patrick Adams. But from my point of view which others say is a fact the school focus more in sports than they do academics. But to this school is a fairly decent school.

Posted April 21, 2006
i think rivercrest is a great school for any child to go to!

Rivercrest High School 1

Posted November 19, 2005
This school is more involved in sports than they are academics. They seem to focus more how to discipline children instead of actually teaching. There is no parental involvement at all! My son graduates soon and I will be so glad to get out of this district.

Rivercrest High School
1700 Hwy 14 West, Wilson, AR  72395
Last modified Rivercrest High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rivercrest High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top