Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Agree

Chances to build all of these areas are available to students.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Research shows homework to be ineffective. Encourage work, extra curricular activities, or community service instead!

In my opinion, RHS has went from being THE school to attend to simply the lesser of two evils, and it's heartbreaking. I do believe that the teachers and administration have their hearts in the right place and genuinely care about the students. But unfortunately, extremely negative home lives of a large portion of students combined with state mandated restrictions have them in a choke hold. Still, I would choose RHS over OHS any day.

I have a problem with the no bullying policy that is suppose to be inforced but evidently it's not being forced hard enough, I have been to the school quite a few times and both times nothing was done about my child being bullied. I think that the teachers are awesome and they do a great job with my child by helping me keep her on track and to make sure her grades are always brought up if they are down and they always keep me informed because I really want to make sure that she does her best and graduates and goes to college. I go to every meeting they need me to so we can discuss some of the things that she needs to work on and what she's having trouble in so I absolutely love her teachers, they have done an awesome job keeping my child on track.

Well i definatly think Rivecrest is a great school:)The athletic program is very great and they seam to be doing well.I think the teachers here are really cooperative and would help any student if they needed it.

Last modified Rivercrest High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.