Wynne, AR

Wynne Junior High School

Posted May 31, 2009
The school is great except for the students themselves. When I went to the school, I felt very looked down upon. I was also picked on frequently by other students. It wasnt until high school when I became comfortable with who I am and opened up more that i felt truly accepted.

Wynne Junior High School 4

Posted December 16, 2008
I love my school! We get soooooooo many opportunitys,like,we sit wher we please at lunch,we have 8 classes,so we walk around alot,(which is good cuz,we get tired of one class,u know?? But anyways,I luv my school!!!!!!

Wynne Junior High School 5

Posted May 30, 2005
The academics at Wynne Junior High School are excellent. Both of my children have attended Wynne Schools and their years at Wynne Junior High were successful and memorable. Their teachers were supportive and knowledgeable. Math and science classes were up-to-date and cutting edge. Reading and language classes were informative and demanding enough for top level students. Music and art programs provided cultural experiences and performance opportunities. Sports were developmental and appropriate for this age level. Students were introduced to other activities through clubs, such as FBLA, PTSA, and the student-run WBEZ News. Students were elected to the Student Council to represent the student body. Parental involvement was encouraged through PTSA activities and other programs. Academics were acknowledged and awarded annually at the Letter W Awards assembly.

Wynne Junior High School 2

Posted May 02, 2004
I have had 2 children in this school. This school is very safe. They take the anti-bullying act' seriously. But there are teachers there that promote witchcraft and encourage the reading of graphic violent books. I believe this only adds to the violent nature of our society. There are teachers in this school that promote typing your homework other than helping to correct bad grammar and sloppiness. I have not been impressed with the Jr. High at all. If I were able, I would homeschool all my children through the Jr. High years. I already teach them nightly to help them understand what the teachers tried to teach them. My children have asked questions in class and the teachers actually 'laughed' at them and told them to use their head, 'It is common sense'. Not real impressed with this school. But the previous 2 schools were good.

Wynne Junior High School
849 East Eldridge Ave, Wynne, AR  72396
Last modified Wynne Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wynne Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top