Wynne, AR

Posted February 27, 2008
Wynne primary school (all wynne schools) are absolutely awesome! my son has recieved excellent attention and guidence from all of the teachers and the other staff members that he has had. My son was diagnosed with adhd last school year. Thanks to his teacher for her keen observations of him. She brought it to my attention that he may have this disorder. I had him formally tested and sure enough he has adhd. Now, he is taking adderall. This medication has made a world of difference in his behavior and his grades. Wps keep up the wonderful job you all have been doing!!!

Posted November 08, 2007

Posted May 06, 2006
AtWynne Primary School the children comes first. Reading and math are excellent. My grandson came without a strong foundation of learning, however, now he is one of the top student in his class. Teachers take time and try to work one-on-one with the low students.

Posted May 02, 2004
I have found this school to be great. Although there are a few bad teachers. But 3 out of 4 ouf our teachers were wonderful and helped our children thrive. My k-5 child can read books beyond his reading level, thanks to his great teacher. I would recommend the k-5 and 2nd grade to all those wanting to move here. We had a 'lazy' 1st grade teacher, but she did have a very rebellious class. Thank you Wynne Primary for providing us a safe haven for our children!

Wynne Primary School