PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 15, 2013
This school is truly amazing! I attend 8th grade and I can tell you that it is very challenging but you definitely can do it! My homeroom class is a wonderful one, too! I've known every single one of these wonderful kids since I was in kindergarten! If you're interested in a wonderful Christian environment, I definitely recommend Lodi Christian! Knowing the staff as long as I have, they are very devoted, loving and they want you to learn! I have attended LCS since it opened in 2008! It has been a pleasure attending all these years! This school definitely meets up to state-standards! This school is a passageway to Jim Elliot Christian High School, that's where most of our LCS alumni went. All of our textbooks are non-secular texts and we relate to The Lord in everything we do! I can't say enough! But, consider enrolling your child in Lodi Christian School!

Posted January 26, 2013
I have a preschooler and kindergartener at LCS. It's our first year at the school. My husband and I decided that the public school we were assigned to was not a good choice for our children, so we started to do some research, which lead us with LC as our first choice. We love Mrs. Mandeville, the kindergarten teacher, Teacher Jen, the preschool director, and the rest of the staff. They all really go above and beyond to make our children a priority in both their academic achievements and spiritual growth. Since we were new, we didn't know very many people or families, which was difficult in the beginning. I really haven't had much time to help in the Parent Teacher Network. But, that would be a great place for any parent to get involved. It's a small school, and it's easy to get to know everyone in a short amount of time. The teachers and staff are really good with communications, which is also very helpful.

Lodi Christian School 1

Posted April 11, 2012
Beware if you don't have money or are not part of the "in crowd". The parents at this school claim to be Christian, but do not act like it. When I attended an event to check out this school, I was treated horribly as soon as some parents found out the school that my kids were currently attending. They treated me like a second class citizen and completely snubbed me as if I was not good enough to be there. Some even bragged about how much money is donated to them because they have so many "well off" families that attend their school. I have never felt so uncomfortable and so unwelcome. I would never want my children to attend a school, where they are taught that they are superior to others, just because of the shcool they attend. I had this experience with a large group of parents, not just one. They even bashed my current school in front of me. I couldn't believe that adults were acting like this! They didn't even give me a chance. Very judgemental!

Posted December 02, 2011
My son has attended LCS since he was 3. He is now in Kindergarten at LCS and I know he was more than prepared. The teaching staff is exceptional and cares about each child as an individual. It is not only a school but a community with a joint commitment to excellence in education and faith development.

Posted August 24, 2011
My daughter graduated LCS in 2009, now a Junior in high school, she is ranked #1 in her class. The academics at LCS were exceptional and challenging. The teachers were so willing to stay late after school to answer questions from both parents and students. I can not say enough about this school and staff.

Lodi Christian School 1

Posted July 07, 2011
This school lacks academics to challenge students, kids come out well behind other schools. Parents will not accept you if are not a 6 figure income or from the wrong side of the tracks. Beware it is about money and status, not the kids learning.

Posted April 30, 2009
My son loves this school!!! I love Mrs. Zerbe, she truly cares about the students. All of the teachers seem genuine and it is evident that they care about their students. I like that they approach discipline with loving correction. Very glad we decided to put our son here!!

Posted March 24, 2009
The school provides a homelike atmosphere in an intimate setting with loving teachers. The sports programs are great - soccer, basketball, softball. The Lord's Word is taught not only through bible study and chapel, but through example set by the staff and fellow students.

Posted February 13, 2009
My Daughter loves her teacher and the school. I can't imagine having her go to school anywhere else!

Posted February 11, 2009
The teachers, staff and parents of Lodi Christian School all work together to provide the best learning enviroment possible for our kids. My kids love going to school each day!

Lodi Christian School