Bad
Good

Our school is amazing. We have great teachers, staff and super helpful parents. Everyone wants their kids to have a great learning experience that is fun and rewarding. We are really pushing this year to raise enough money to send each grade on a field trip, and since we are K through 8th, we need all the help we can get! Thanks parents, teachers and staff of George! We love and appreciate all you do everyday!!

This school is amazing the staff is so dedicated to these kids every day and we love it .

George Is a great school. It is a school of choice and a magnet school. Your child will get to participate in music drama and art. Too many missed days or a discipline problem is not tolerated. Your child will not come back the following year. This is a great safe school with dedicated teachers/ We have been attending George for many years. You will love it.

My two boys have attended this school for 3 yrs . now and they love it!. I like that the school requires uniforms. The school is big on "No bullying",that is where the uniforms are good also. The are a very strict school in the sense that they strive for the better of all the students. They are very serious about attendance and sick days. I love that the principal helps out with directing the morning drop-off traffic, the students see that an important figure cares. The office staff is very caring and knowledgable. The teachers are the core of the school and they bend backwards to make sure that if there's a problem academically/socially/physically they will work on an individual basis. I have been very happy with this school.

I graduated from george in 2010 with Mrs.Leming and she was amazing.All teachers were amazing they made sure every student understood every lesson they tought.One of the amazing things about the school is the art porgrams there are so amazing the drama teacher Mrs.Martin is the best drama teacher i ever had her play are the best ! Mr.Perry the music teacher is amazing and always helps hes students when they need help he is the best music teacher and frist music teacher i had. I really love this school and has lots of activitys for the students and parants!

My children have been at George for 2yrs, and they all love it. The teachers are great, the Principal is doing a wonderful job. As a parent I feel really good knowing that my children are getting a good education. Plus I love that they wear uniforms:)

I am very pleased with the education my children have been receiving over the past two years. I am very impressed with Mr. Perry, the music instructor. The dedication he has inspired in my children is amazing. I was also given a tour of the new campus over the weekend and was dumbfounded by the whole experience. I wish I could have attended a school like this when I were younger.

This school has changed drastically in the past few years, and now offers extremely competitve programs academically and in the performing arts. They also have a GEAR-UP program and ASES program which the students greatly enjoy.

The principal and teachers seem dedicated.

Last modified George Visual and Performing Arts Magnet and Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.