Adelanto, CA

Posted August 01, 2013
Our school is doing well. We have a principal and team of teachers that care about the education of the children. The parents are involved and attend meetings to better the school and the activities.

Eagle Ranch School 1

Posted June 22, 2012
Pulled my children out of this school, there are only a few teachers remaining there who are there for the kids. There is virtually no discipline, and the kids have learned that they can get away with just about anything. Almost all of the programs that made this school great years ago are gone or so poorly run that they are pointless. The morale overall with the staff is heartbreaking, you can tell most of them don't like working there anymore. The district needs to get their act together and try to salvage this once great school.

Posted December 19, 2011
Mrs. Calvo-Roth is an amazing teacher! I'm glad you had a chance to experience our school. We have large student enrollment for a school designed for only about 500. With over 100 staff members and 850 students. We are working on a future parking lot for teachers that will free up some space in the parking lot for our parents. We do our very best to ensure that Eagle Ranch is the best place to educate your child.

Posted December 14, 2011
Special Day class with Mrs. Calvo-Roth was a life changer for our son. He loved going to school everyday when he attended. Parking is terrible though, even 30 mins early.

Posted October 07, 2010
the school is AWESOME but you have to get there early because the principal directs traffic and boy she messes up the flow and there is gridlock like rush hour in downtown la ...well i say if she leaves her coach purse in her office and take her tall heels off and puts tennis shoes on she would do a way better job !!!

Posted March 07, 2010
This is a great school with a caring determined principal and highly qualified sweet teachers. They also have an art program, after school sports, and an outstanding PTA team.

Eagle Ranch School 1

Posted February 27, 2010
Trust me this year the school fell apart it is very dissapointing i would never put any of my children there ever again

Posted July 10, 2009
I love Eagle Ranch Elementary! My son is going into the 3rd grade & has had excellent teachers every year! He has done extremely well & all of his teachers have truly cared about him. My daughter is getting ready to start Kindergarten this year & is very excited. I volunteer a lot & stay very involed. The school encourages parents to volunteer & I have always felt very comfortable on the campus. The office & support staff are exceptional as well! Eagle Ranch is truly a terrific place for kids!

Posted June 05, 2009
I have two kids at Eagle Ranch, and overall, have been quite pleased. We've had outstanding teachers, and my kids learn a lot and have achieved excellent grades/test scores, although we haven't been as happy with 6th grade this year. The current principal has made several positive changes and it's obvious she is very involved and cares about what happens at her school. The ladies in the office are awesome, too. The one downside would be that there are not very many after-school programs.

Eagle Ranch School

Posted May 29, 2009
We transferred our son from MK Prep to Eagle Ranch because of the excessive bullying at MK. It was one of the best decisions we ever made!He has not been bullied once,has developed a close-nit group of friends, and has the best teacher in the world.At Eagle Ranch the kids really do come first.

Eagle Ranch School
12545 Eagle Ranch Parkway, Adelanto, CA  92301
Last modified Eagle Ranch School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Ranch School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top