Agoura Hills, CA

Posted November 14, 2014
We absolutely love Ilan Ramon. There is such a sense of community here, and the teachers truly care about the children. With a good teacher to student ratio, they are able to individualize instruction to each child. This is not a factory (like you may find in many public schools). The academic instruction is excellent, and there is also a strong Jewish/Hebrew curriculum. Best of all, my kids love coming to Ilan Ramon and are disappointed when school is out of session. If I could, I would give Ilan Ramon a thousand-star rating.

Posted April 26, 2014
I have a child in the IRDS preschool and one in the day school (1st grade). My children are respected, loved, and taught as individuals to each of their strengths. My children are thriving and love to go to school every day. My first grader has a love for math, reading, and Judaic studies that I know is a direct result of her teachers and her school! Lastly, the parent involvement is very important to the school. Not only do I love to be involved, but it creates a wonderful community for children, teachers, administrators and parents alike.

Posted April 25, 2014
I've been at the school for 7 years with my oldest daughter and now my 5 year old twins are there for TK (Transitional Kindergarten) and we couldn't be happier. Amazing teachers in every grade, outstanding Judaic studies and Hebrew immersion and a great community of families. We've made some of our closest friends here and I know our oldest daughter will remain friends with her classmates for life. She is extremely well prepared for what middle school is going to throw at her and she's a confident person with who she is. My younger girls are having the best year and love going to school every day. IRDS is a special place.

Posted April 24, 2014
Ilan Ramon has been great for my kids. We send them to the school because we want them to have a great Jewish education but a strong secular one as well. They are not only getting a great education but they are also treated with kindness and respect. My children have been very happy and come home with smiles on their faces. We feel so lucky to have found our school.

Posted April 24, 2014
Ilan Ramon Day School is a very special school for the children and parents. The small class sizes allows the teachers and administration to really know each child and teach to the individual. The math and science specialist is amazing. I am so thankful that my kids have such a strong math foundation. It amazes me! We have been in the Preschool and Day School. Preschool is warm and nurturing. This school has a way of building self esteem and instilling a love for learning.

Posted March 28, 2014
Ilan Ramon Day School Loved it We have been blessed to be at Ilan Ramon Day School for 8 years. Our children are achieving above grade level in a loving and caring environment. Individualized educational goals for each student makes this an exceptional school. The learning happens on an experiential level allowing the kids to become strong critical thinkers and participants in a world that is constantly changing.

Posted October 13, 2012
Ilan Ramon Day School is a very magical place. From the moment you step onto the campus, you just know "this is where my child has to go"! The education is fabulous. The Singapore Math that they are teaching is fascinating. Every program is incredible, Judaica, music, song, dance, art, and so on. IRDS has it all. You couldn't ask for better teachers. Producing bright little mensches! Always teaching to your child's ability. IRDS is not just for your child. It is a close Jewish community that is there to help in everyday life events. It is one big family. So if you want the best Jewish Day School around, and a place that is down to earth... Take a tour, feel the magic!

Posted September 27, 2010
The teachers are so supportive, the Principal is amazing, but what sets this place apart is that the parents (& grandparents) care and are deeply involved in a partnership with the staff in nuturing and promotoing academic (Blue Ribbon School) and social (making mini-menches) growth!

Posted September 20, 2010
Heschel West is an amazing school with amazing teachers. I never imagined my daughter could be so inspired to go to school every single day.

Ilan Ramon Day School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
HW is magical. The kids love it, we love it.

Ilan Ramon Day School