Agoura, CA

Indian Hills West Continuation High School 5

Posted June 02, 2012
My son currently attends this school and we are both very happy with everything about it. He likes his teachers and is doing very well. I'm glad I found this school.

Indian Hills West Continuation High School 5

Posted June 28, 2006
- a former student
I have never attended a more perfect school. The teachers have a way with their curriculum and how they approach the students that is unmatched. The teachers work one-on-one with the students and have the patience to work with someone whom needs more time. I would recommend this school to anyone and I hold the faculty close to my heart.

Indian Hills West Continuation High School
28545 West Driver Avenue, Agoura, CA  91301
Last modified Indian Hills West Continuation High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12
Indian Hills West Continuation High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top