Posted April 18, 2013
I love Agua Dulce Elementary. My daughter has received a excellent education thus far. Like any school there is always room for improvements but with that said she is a very intelligent child. I am able to recognise this due to the education she is receiving. I feel fortunate that she is able to have art, music, p.e., assemblies, performances, as well as many traditional events celebrating our holidays.

Posted November 28, 2010
The school look like it needs work from the outside but we have loved our daughter's progress through Kindergarten and 1 st grade. Mrs. McGrath her teacher has done a fantastic job.

Posted November 15, 2008
This school is affected only because of the budget but they have hard working teachers and a hardworking principal that tries to get the best for this small and intimate school. If you want a school that has a small class and caring teachers... this is the place.

Agua Dulce Elementary School 3

Posted June 25, 2007

Posted May 01, 2007
I'm impressed with the new board. They have done their homework on what has caused the severe budget constraints and are addressing it in a professional and intelligent manner. Changes are already visible. I know that the school scores are skewed downward because they include the scores of the significant special ed population. My daughter's teacher is absolutely wonderful and the first grade class size is limited to 20 kids. The worst part of the school is the very low parent involvement. I am also a bit concerned with the way children are allowed to walk around campus unsupervised, however, this is my first experience with a child in elementary school and maybe that the norm. It causes me to wonder about their safety.

Agua Dulce Elementary School 1

Posted July 28, 2006
Lousy environment and poor performance and lack of leadership. Performas at this district is below,far below what other districts. Parents before enroll your child here due your homework oterwise you will waste precious years of your child life.

Posted October 19, 2005
Since a zone change last year sent my children to Agua Dulce, I could not be happier with the principal and teachers. Beyond 5th grade however, I have major concerns. Our school board is awful, the middle school leaves much to be desired and I am already saving for private school when my children enter high school. Again, Agua Dulce is beyond wonderful. Think twice though regarding the 'upper' grades in this community.

Posted April 05, 2005

Agua Dulce Elementary School 2

Posted September 14, 2004
My problems with this school are not with the teachers or administration, but with the budget constraints in this district. The buildings are ageing portables, the library is pitiful, there are too many kids in the upper grade classes. This district is full of wealthy people who won't pass a school bond. This school also suffers from the growing trend in CA to 'teach t6o the standards'. This makes classroom instruction full of repetitive, rote, dull boring stuff. While I don't see a lot of serious discipline prob (vandals, bullying, fighting), I do see the teachers spending a significant part of what should be teaching time trying to get the kids to sit still and be quiet.

Agua Dulce Elementary School 1

Posted September 21, 2003
i've pulled my three children out of this district due to lousy environment and poor performance at this school. comparing performances with schools of like demographics and community, school and district perform far below what they should be. inept leadership starting with superintendent and continuing with priciple is the cause.

Agua Dulce Elementary School
11311 West Frascati Street, Agua Dulce, CA  91390
Last modified Agua Dulce Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Agua Dulce Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top