The Child Unique Montessori School 5

Posted November 07, 2013
The Child Unique is one of the best pre-school in Alameda. Both my children are now in elementary school and I couldn't be happier with how well they're doing in class. The teacher's are outstanding, they turn out some of the best learners. Cindy, the principal, is amazing. She picks the best teachers for her school and stays true to the Montessori method. She is so smart and engaging and truly knows how to mold the best teachers. My children started kindergarten fully prepared and I can honestly say they had been doing even more advanced work at CU. I'm also extremely thankful for their special way with boys. I cannot count the number of times I've heard parents thank the teachers for helping their sons feel confident and special and 'normal' rather than ashamed for being a high-energy boy. I've also seen the results in elementary school. Across the board all the CU graduates are at the top of their classes. If you can get in, GO, you won't regret it. Their waitlist is long so it's worth applying 6 months to a full year before you plan on attending.

The Child Unique Montessori School 5

Posted October 29, 2012
My 6 1/2 year old daughter goes to The Child Unique Montessori school on Taylor Ave. This is a new school and there are only 6 children in the class and the quality one-on-one time she received is outstanding. My daughter loves this school and her teacher. The way they learn is also very different to normal schools and she thrives in that environment. She seems to be more advanced in her learning compared to kids in other public schools. I can highly recommend this school to anyone.

The Child Unique Montessori School
2226 Encinal Avenue, Alameda, CA  94501
Last modified The Child Unique Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-5
The Child Unique Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top