Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I attended Earhart and now my daughter is attending as a 1st grader. I had the option to choose between Bay Farm and Earhart and I definitely feel I made the right decision. The parents are supportive of one another's families, always looking out for each others kids and quick to lend a hand whenever needed. The level of teachers' dedication and ability to effectively teach the new common core curriculum has exceeded my expectations. so far I am very pleased!

I am a parent of a 5th grader at Amelia Earhart. My experience with the school has been very positive. Everyone from the office staff, to the teachers, to the principle care a lot about the kids and embrace them like family. The PTA is very involved and does a great job supporting the kids and the school. When I tell my parent friends who do not go to Earhart that I never had to rush to the stores at the beginning of the school year with a long list to buy school supplies, they are all amazed. The PTA makes sure all kids have the supplies they need on day 1. Amelia Earhart Elementary is a great school!

I am a parent of a 1st grader and have been thrilled with Earhart. In addition to a great academic focus the teachers and staff seem to strive to make learning fun and establish a culture of respect and empathy for others. A diverse student population is an asset for the school, that leverages cultural diversity for the enrichment of all. The teaching staff is superb with wonderful science and music instruction. Joy Dean is the principle who seems to know the names of every student, is organized and respected by all. There is a high degree of parent involvement through classroom volunteering and the PTA. The only negative thing I can say is that the morning drop off by car is not optimal as the traffic circle is too small for the current student population and there is no onsite parking except for staff. Fortunately we are within easy walking distance and rarely drive. Overall a wonderful school community that strives for each child to reach their best potential for both the head and the heart.

My Daughter is finishing up her 5th grade year at Earhart and we have been very happy at the school. First of all the principal, Mrs. Dean, is an amazing leader. She goes beyond what is expected for her students -- she actually cares! I had the opportunity to volunteer in my daughters classes in her younger years and everyday Mrs. Dean would come by and observe each class. The staff and teachers have all been very supportive too. The Earhart community has also been welcoming and look out for each ohter. The way the school operates is like a well oiled machine, they transition and prepare the kiddos beautifully as they move up in grade, there is a pick up /drop off system that is enforced and works, and front office staff knows the students by name. The 5th grade teachers have worked very hard to prepare the kids for middle school so my child feels more then ready and confident about moving on. Thank you to the whole Earhart Family (especially Mrs. Dean, Mrs Bryant, Ms Cheung & Ms Salcines) for the positive influences and impact you have had on my girls life!

Amelia Earhart is a fantastic school. We have many wonderful teachers, a very strong principal, and a great parent community. Our school is noteworthy for its unique math, science and music program. We integrate these three disciplines and have a full-time science teacher. All students in K-5 attend weekly science labs and review science topics and concepts in their home room class. The science education our children receive is amazing and on par, if not better, than private education.

Amelia Earhart is an outstanding school with very active parent community involvement. The teachers for the most part are wonderful and the principal is very supportive and hands-on at the school. We like it here a lot!

I started first grade at Amelia Earhart in 1979, and even had the opportunity to meet Amelia's sister when she spoke at our school. My daughter now goes to Earhart and is able to experience and enjoy the same enrichment I had twenty nine years ago! I want to thank all of our devoted and caring teacher's, administration, volunteer's and of course are awesome kid's! Earhart Rule's!

The education in this school is outstanding. I could see the achievement of my childern going to Amelia Earhart

Although my child is only a kindergartner, I have been pleased with the quality of education, the diversity of the student body, the fun and interesting activities and crafts and the outstanding level of parent involvement.

Last modified Amelia Earhart Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.