K-2|Private

Bad
Good

This school is excellent! The teachers are excellent and the curiculum is on par or better with other schools nearby. They have full day schedules for preschoolers. They watch the kids well and communicate with me about my daughter whenever I want. The smiles are genuine and the Parent's Night Out is fabulous. we plan on having another child and are sure we will bring him/her to Peter Pan.

Don't fall into their fake smile. Watch out! Make sure every request from you are well documented. Also be firm not to accept their nice offer if you are ready to withdraw your kid. The most important go find another place has less children per class. Peter Pan schools are no longer as the great place for young kids as before it was sold. At least a few of us found our kids are not well taking care of at there. Also those hidden policies. We are must happier after going to another preschool.

I was excited about giving Peter Pan a try. It looked like a lot of fun. My 2 year old daughter was excited at first. She had really thrived with her old group and never had a problem being left there. At Peter Pan it seemed like there were an awful lot of kids for the two caretakers. When I picked her up on the 1st day she came flying into my arms. On day two my daughter clung to me and tried to keep me from leaving. It was very difficult to disengage. The caretakers made no attempt to engage with her nor did they hold any of the other kids. On day 3 she started to cry as we pulled into the parking lot. On day 4 she went into hysterics. Many of the other kids seemed sad and lonely. It was not nurturing at all.

Great for working parents, the school is open until 6PM. Our son has really enjoyed his time at Peter Pan. They have a great summer program as well with swimming lessons and fun field trips. Reasonably priced for a private school.

Our child has blossomed at Peter Pan academy. Ms. Lucas is a wonderful leader, Ms. Steenhartd and Mr. Halford are superb teachers and guardians.

Last modified Peter Pan Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-2