Marguerita Elementary School 3

Posted April 12, 2014
The Teachers here are AMAZING! However, the administration here needs some people skills. I don't really care for the principal and her hidden agenda for the school. As he is new and the only changes I've seen are not good ones. The last principal was a total nightmare, rarely made communication to parents, school calendar was always late, no newsletters, and when my daughter was being pulled into her office for being bullied i was NEVER notified. This new principal is no better. We do get newsletters now, however the way she handles student/parent situation is not good. Over all parents are very involved and Great teachers. Ifit wwasn't for the Teachers i don't think we would have stayed. When my kids are ready for upper grades definitely changing schools.

Posted March 14, 2014
I am a parent and my daughter loves her school. She learns a lot. I can see her daily improvements. The teachers, staffs, PTA, and volunteers are all very caring and supportive. There are lots of educated and fun assignments, homework, projects, and researches for students to work on. There are fun activities and events to look forward to. There are fire drills, earthquake drills, and and lockdown drills for the students to practice. There are fun places to visit for fieldtrips. The school provide great breakfast, snacks, and lunches. This is our school and home. Let's continue to do our best as a parent to continue encourage our children do do their very best. Let's continue to support our school in any ways we possibly can.

Posted March 14, 2014
As a proud Aunt of a Marguerita Kindergartener, I attended the school's Open House last night. To say that I'm impressed with the work the teachers have done is an understatement. I am truly blown away by how much the kids have accomplished this year. The Kindergarteners are reading, writing research reports, making art and interacting well with each other. More importantly, the kids are having fun learning. To the teachers, staff, volunteers, and PTA members: keep up the tremendous job! Thank you for all that you. I highly recommend sending your child to this school.

Marguerita Elementary School 1

Posted April 13, 2013
My daughter goes to this school for 7 years now. Its not the best, it was but not anymore. I heard the principal locks herself in her office and calls the cops everyday. I am NOT going to let my daughter come next year. I want her to be safe and I feel Marguerita doesn't fit the slot. The kids are mean, my daughter says kids cut in line in the lunch line and she always have to be last when she was first to get in line. There's a lot of DRAMA there as I hear . Some of the teachers are amazing and others should not be a teacher at all. Physical education isn't taken seriously. I'm not happy with the school.

Posted August 30, 2011
My daughter had to go to this school due to an overflow in the school district and to be perfectly honest I wish it was my daughters home school. The teachers encouraged my daughter to learn and not to feel less comapred to the advanced kids. The playground they have is also one of the best ones in the district. The envolvement of the staff/ teachers and parents rubb off on the children that attend and in general it is a wonderful school. Great job Margerita!

Posted April 24, 2011
The best school my son inprove a lot . I love the way our they teaching my son to be the best . I feel lucky because my son have a privilege to be a student at Margarita Elementary School

Posted December 11, 2010
This is a great amazing school that can challenge and inspire many kids to learn. It has inspired my family, friends, and I. The talented staff has always been there to encourage us. The kids get rewarded for trying and doing their best, and we have many opportunities to get help. Marguerita welcomes every child with a smile!

Posted May 04, 2009

Marguerita Elementary School 0

Posted March 26, 2009
I've had four children attend Marguerita. My eldest daugher was not challenged enough, my second older daughter fell behind. They had her attend an intervention at 7:30 am, two days a week. But by the time the kids settled in the literally had only 15 minutes of lessons. It was completely pointless. My son is not being challenged enough and my youngest daughter, well lets just say they gave up on her! My two older daughters are now in a middle school in San Gabriel and my two younger children will not return next year!

Marguerita Elementary School 1

Posted January 01, 2009

Marguerita Elementary School
1603 South Marguerita Avenue, Alhambra, CA  91803
Last modified Marguerita Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marguerita Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top