Alta Loma Elementary School 1

Posted December 09, 2013
My child had a great first year (Kindergarten) at ALE. His teacher Mrs. Maloney was nothing short of an amazing teacher. Everything since has been one disappointment after another. No structure, no support no stability.

Posted August 27, 2013
My grand daughter attends ALE and she is happy all of the time, her grades are most excellent and she loves the staff! I would not have it any other way or at any other school. ALE PTA Rocks!

Posted August 22, 2013
The principal and staff at this school are so friendly. My daughter just started 1st grade here and I am happy to send her off in the morning. The principal and assistants always greet my daughter with a smile. It really makes a difference when you start the day off with a nice greeting. :) Her teacher (Mrs. Cipris) seems very caring and nice too. It makes me feel like my daughter will be taken care of at this school.

Posted August 21, 2013
I Love my school! Our ALE PTA guys and gals ROCK and we appreciate everything they do for our school. Our principal Mrs De Visser has the most warmest, most generous heart and the perfect lady you want looking over your children.

Posted August 21, 2013
I have had more than wonderful experiences here at ALE with teachers, PTA and the joy and happiness from my children's faces. ALE is the BEST!

Posted August 06, 2013
My name is Miss Lisa, that's what the kids call me anyways and my daughter has been attending ALE since Kindergarten and is now in the third grade 2013. I would LOVE to take this time to mention how wonderful all of the teaching and employee staff of our beloved school are such wonderful and caring people whom I love having at ALE with my daughter. She feels safe, she is happy and loves attending school even when school is out for the summer! Our ALE, the PTA, all of the staff are genuine lovely people who care about our kids safety and well being and that is why WE LOVE ALTA LOMA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN ALTA LOMA, CALIFORNIA!!!!!

Posted August 06, 2013
This school is great!! I have had 3 kids go to this school and I have not been disappointed by any of the teachers. The teachers are dedicated to make sure all of the students get an education they deserve!

Alta Loma Elementary School 2

Posted October 17, 2012
A once vibrant school, the morale of the parents have fallen. Walking into the front office, you can expect to be berated by the front office staff. The proctors talk about the children in front of other students. The events no longer have excitement. The principal has hands in everything, which has caused a back-log of action items. Over the last three years, enrollment has dropped from 518 (above) to 475, with parents taking their children based on their children's unhappiness. Teachers and parents alike have addressed issues with the principal, who fails to or unwilling to recognize the problems. I hope the school can turn around before the end of the school year.

Posted January 28, 2011
This public school is great - one of the cleanest schools I have ever seen - and the teachers work together to create a nurturing, fun and safe learning environment. I am thrilled to have my child attending this school. The principal is outstanding!

Posted October 09, 2009

Alta Loma Elementary School
7085 Amethyst Street, Alta Loma, CA  91701
Last modified Alta Loma Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alta Loma Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top