Alta Loma, CA

Posted May 26, 2015
Our daughter had two teachers this year. They shared kids as though they were all in the same class. BOTH of them cared about ALL the kids and I saw it on a daily basis, as I worked sometimes in the classroom. She progressed from a virtual non-reader to a high second grade level, and I give most of the credit to them. She LOVED her teachers, and they treated her like a special person--one of many! I highly recommend this school.

Banyan Elementary School 2

Posted February 11, 2015
My children started attending Banyan in 2005, the school was not as diverse, but the classes were small and the campus felt close knit. Over the years some of the teachers seemed to get meaner and possible disgruntled. Now days it feels like any other school ive ever been to. In an attempt to maintain safe drop off&pick up they have made a complete mess and incovenience. There are dividers as you pull in and one long line of cars that gets held up by children trying to cross the street. This year they began closing off the parking lot even when its empty! I used to love it, but there really is nothing positive to say about this school anymore.

Posted August 23, 2008
My 6 year old daughter just completed 1st grade and is excited about starting 2nd grade. Never missing a day of school she was always very excited to get up in the morning wondering what wonderful things she would be learning at school. Compared to other schools Banyan is one of the best. I am also comfortable leaving her in a place where I know she will be safe.

Posted July 28, 2008
Banyan Elementary school is great. They have awesome teachers. My son is 11 and he has been going to school there for over 6 years. I am glad, that he is going to go there for his 6 grade class as well.

Posted September 26, 2007
I have a 10 year old son in 5th grade & a 6 year old daughter in 1st grade. I see the difference from Banyan compared to other elemantries. Teachers are greatly involved and will call you if they deem it neccessary. They have higher standards & expect more from their students which in turn pushes the students, parents & teachers to work together. I love the location & the fact that the fire dept do watch the kids walking home from school. My daughter & son were arguing and a couple of firemen ran out cause they heard her screaming. I don't plan on changing schools til my next child is out of Banyan also.

Banyan Elementary School 4

Posted September 03, 2007
We have a duaghter in first grade who attended last year with Mrs. Little for kindergarten. We are very happy with what our daughter has accomplished so far with this Banyan school. I think safety at the school should be looked at a little closer.

Posted April 06, 2006
This school is a great school. It has many facilities to help children learn a lot more at their own pace. For kids that need more challenge, they are exceled in their learning environment and the kids that need more attention that learn at a slower pace get that attention. Their test scores for api are very high. As a mattar of fact banyan is the number one school in its district. They also care about their children and are more secure and stable with their security system. I always felt safe with leaving my child there. Another thing I loved was their day car facility.

Posted March 22, 2006
I have had a very positive experience this year with my Kindergarden child. I am very impressed in everything she has learned this year. Also, it nice to see her excited about school. Banyan has a very friendly staff that is easy to approach and they are dedicated to our kids.

Banyan Elementary School 4

Posted April 21, 2005
Banyan is a great school, with a lot of school spirit and active parents.

Posted February 20, 2005
Banyan Elementary School imediately gives a positive impression by the way the landscaping and building arrangments are. Upon entering the sizeable quad area, i was impressed with the cleanliness as well as the organization. The first grade teacher greeted us with a welcoming smile. She had decorated her room wonderfully. The classes my son recieved were well prepared and age appropiate. The outdoor field and recreation were great as well. Adaquate monitoring of the children during recess time. overall, i would give Banyan Elementarw School a big thumbs up, 4 stars. Wendelin family

Banyan Elementary School
10900 Mirador Drive, Alta Loma, CA  91737
Last modified Banyan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Banyan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top