Posted September 15, 2009

Posted August 23, 2008
My 6 year old daughter just completed 1st grade and is excited about starting 2nd grade. Never missing a day of school she was always very excited to get up in the morning wondering what wonderful things she would be learning at school. Compared to other schools Banyan is one of the best. I am also comfortable leaving her in a place where I know she will be safe.

Posted July 28, 2008
Banyan Elementary school is great. They have awesome teachers. My son is 11 and he has been going to school there for over 6 years. I am glad, that he is going to go there for his 6 grade class as well.

Banyan Elementary School 2

Posted June 11, 2008

Posted September 26, 2007
I have a 10 year old son in 5th grade & a 6 year old daughter in 1st grade. I see the difference from Banyan compared to other elemantries. Teachers are greatly involved and will call you if they deem it neccessary. They have higher standards & expect more from their students which in turn pushes the students, parents & teachers to work together. I love the location & the fact that the fire dept do watch the kids walking home from school. My daughter & son were arguing and a couple of firemen ran out cause they heard her screaming. I don't plan on changing schools til my next child is out of Banyan also.

Banyan Elementary School 4

Posted September 03, 2007
We have a duaghter in first grade who attended last year with Mrs. Little for kindergarten. We are very happy with what our daughter has accomplished so far with this Banyan school. I think safety at the school should be looked at a little closer.

Posted May 07, 2006

Posted April 06, 2006
This school is a great school. It has many facilities to help children learn a lot more at their own pace. For kids that need more challenge, they are exceled in their learning environment and the kids that need more attention that learn at a slower pace get that attention. Their test scores for api are very high. As a mattar of fact banyan is the number one school in its district. They also care about their children and are more secure and stable with their security system. I always felt safe with leaving my child there. Another thing I loved was their day car facility.

Posted March 22, 2006
I have had a very positive experience this year with my Kindergarden child. I am very impressed in everything she has learned this year. Also, it nice to see her excited about school. Banyan has a very friendly staff that is easy to approach and they are dedicated to our kids.

Posted October 22, 2005

Banyan Elementary School
10900 Mirador Drive, Alta Loma, CA  91737
Last modified Banyan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Banyan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top