Bad
Good

Hermosa Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2014
This is his first year at Hermosa for my son because we moved to Alta Loma last summer. He has made many new friends this year and seems to really like school. He has no problem going to the teacher to ask a question if needed. The office staff is great too. They are friendly and I have always been greeted with a smile. My son will go to JR High next year but so far it seems like a great school district.

Hermosa Elementary School 1

Posted August 30, 2012
The new principal came to make changes without taking in consideration the kids or the parents. Leadership skills are poor hopefully the school prestige won't go down because of the bad decisions the principal is making.

Hermosa Elementary School 5

Posted March 29, 2012
Two of my 3 kids have attended this school! My 3rd is soon to follow! I must say, for a public school I am very impressed with the teaching staff and the number of parents that happily volunteer in the classrooms! I love the small community environment and I especially love the open policies shared by the teachers and staff when it comes to volunteering in the classroom. The principal is very responsive to anything demanding attention and we are very pleased with the overall curriculum as well as the GATE program! Very well run school! Feel completely comfortable having my children attend!

Hermosa Elementary School

Posted June 11, 2009
hermosa shcool has been part of our life for the past 13 years. I am sad to see my third child leaving the school but happy to see her promoting to 7th grade. This has been an excellent school for my three kids as the first one is in college and leading a very successful life.Thank you Hermosa Elementary and entire staff for providing a safe and challenging environment for our entire family.

Hermosa Elementary School 4

Posted July 25, 2008
My daughter has attended Hermosa for only one year and so far, so good. She's getting straight A's and seems to love her 3rd Grade teacher, Ms. Kowal. She will be in 4th Grade next year and we hope the trend continues. The only downside noted is there is not much communication directly between the school and the parents...it all comes home with the kids after school. And if the kids lose it, or their teacher did not give it to them to bring home...then you won't be aware of certain issues and/or functions. This irritated me a bit, but overall I think the school is good!

Hermosa Elementary School 4

Posted January 13, 2005
This is a great school. I went there as a child and now my daughter attends. The principal is a good Christian man who is a member of our church. Many of the teachers have been there for years, some back when I attended!

Hermosa Elementary School
10133 Wilson Avenue, Alta Loma, CA  91737-2315
Last modified Hermosa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hermosa Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top