Posted July 31, 2014
Susan Bell worked as an aide for students with special needs throughout Alta Loma School District. Despite the fact that she received little to no training in order to appropriately serve the needs of many students, her innate, nurturing, motherly care along with her keen observation and excellent decision making skills enabled her to assist classroom teachers and students (plural as she provided assistance to any teacher/student in need, not just those "assigned" to her) in an exceptional manner. I am so very privileged to have had the opportunity to work with her. I am quite sure that there are many students who share my thoughts.

Posted August 16, 2013
Just an excellent school and teachers are just awesome. Jasper and Alta loma Jr High is the reason we have stayed in this area. Loving, caring and devoted teachers - Keep up the good work!

Posted July 15, 2012
One of the main reasons I moved my family to Alta Loma was that the school district is GREAT! I couldn't be more pleased with Jasper Elementary!

Jasper Elementary School 2

Posted August 07, 2011
we really loved this school until my son went into the 3rd grade. The teacher was a bully and had favorites. She called the kids names and picked on them. When I addressed her she knew how to cover her tracks and the fact she ia best friends with the principle didnt help. She was a horrible teacher and I tried to remove my son from the class but their was no help from the school. Needless to say I moved away just so that my younger son wouldnt have to go through tht nightmare. Unfortuately I was too late for my oldest, which is the worst feeling as a mother. However before her I had no complaints besides they focus too much on assemblies and not enough on academics. But my warning to other parents if a teacherdoes truly show they want parent volunteers that should be a huge red flag!

Jasper Elementary School 4

Posted December 07, 2009

Posted August 06, 2009
I really love this school. My daughters love it here and I would not have them go any where else.

Jasper Elementary School 4

Posted August 28, 2005
Jasper is an excellent school. The teachers are very invovled. Administration is wonderful. The principle is very visible when we are dropping off and picking up our children. My son and daughter both attend. One problem, there are just a few teachers who have been there to long and perhaps could be a little burned out.

Posted August 19, 2005
We moved to this neighborhood so that our daughter could attend Jasper. She will be going into her 3rd year (2nd grade) for the 05-06 school year. Japser is a great neighborhood school with strong leadership and parental involvement, high test scores, and a very active PTA. It is not uncommon for teachers to have taught parents as well as their children at Jasper. The teachers are experienced, highly qualified and credentialed. There are choral and music presentations throughout the year and an end of year talent show. A Champion of the Week assembly recognizes children in each grade level who have gone that extra mile. Principal Early is accessible and willing to hear concerns and suggestions. We have been very happy thus far with our daughter's academic and social growth.

Jasper Elementary School 3

Posted August 19, 2005

Posted June 06, 2005
Jasper is a fantastic public school. I have a 10 year old, who will be starting 5th grade this fall. He has attended Jasper since kindergarten. This school is great because due to the success of most of the students, many of the new programs are implemented there first. There are many reading programs(that start in kindergarten),tons of extracurricular activities that promote community, culture, music and art. Another wonderful aspect of Jasper is that many of the teachers have themselves had (at one time or still do) have children enrolled there, because most of them are from the community.

Jasper Elementary School
6881 Jasper Street, Alta Loma, CA  91701
Last modified Jasper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jasper Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top