Alta Loma, CA

Posted September 05, 2012
My son started 7th grade this year at VJH. He admires all his GATE classes teachers. We are very pleased with the principal, assistant principal, and all the staffs. I know we will have a successful great year this year.

Posted October 10, 2011
This is my daughters first year in Jr. high, has been such a seamless transition. The events leading up to the first day of school truly put our kiddos at ease. I am already so thankful for such a thoughtful staff. You not only helped our kids transition but also us parents who have a tough time letting go. Thank you for such great communication on up coming events. So excited to see what this year holds!

Vineyard Junior High School 4

Posted February 05, 2010
Vineyard-is great! Before I moved I never attend a school for more then 2 years. I'm currently in 8th grade and attended the 2 years. I love this school enough said. the teachers are great even though they might be a little strict they are truely good teachers. Mr.martian my 7th grade history teacher I will have to say is the bestt he made learning fun. even though i am only one voice of vineyard I do have to say I truely love this school, I think they are really prepareing me for high school next year. I will have to give vineyard 2 thumbs up! it will be hard to say goodbye to vineyard. I wil always have the memories vineyard gave me, but I know that they have done an amazing job with me prepareing me for high school.

Vineyard Junior High School

Posted May 23, 2009
my daughter is attending this school and she loves it especilly her 5th period mr. martian he made learning fun and understandable for students

Posted March 09, 2009
Vineyard is the best school someone can ever go to. I left to a different school for a week and i was begging my mom to bring me back, i was more than happy when i did. It's thebest school ever!

Posted September 05, 2007
My son loved Vineyard Junior High School. He told me that there was no other school he's rather go to. Vineyard has teachers that care deeply about their students. The principle is a very nice lady.

Posted July 27, 2006
My son attended this school for 8th grade and thoroughly enjoyed it. The teachers sincerely cared and kept in touch via email and greatschools.org. I was always able to discuss the areas he needed help in with them in a timely matter. Mr. Shetley is a popular history teacher who made learning fun! He met great kids who will follow him over to Los Osos. This school has a nice diverse culture. Overall I think it is a great school.

Vineyard Junior High School 4

Posted October 19, 2005
No public junior high school can be great, in my opinion. This is true for numerous reasons unrelated to the school itself. That said, I believe that Vineyard does about as good as a public junior high school can do, especially with their honor students. If you can get your kids into the honors program in 8th grade, or the GATE program in 7th, they will receive a quality education.

Vineyard Junior High School
6440 Mayberry, Alta Loma, CA  91737
Last modified Vineyard Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vineyard Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top