Bad
Good

My son started 7th grade this year at VJH. He admires all his GATE classes teachers. We are very pleased with the principal, assistant principal, and all the staffs. I know we will have a successful great year this year.

This is my daughters first year in Jr. high, has been such a seamless transition. The events leading up to the first day of school truly put our kiddos at ease. I am already so thankful for such a thoughtful staff. You not only helped our kids transition but also us parents who have a tough time letting go. Thank you for such great communication on up coming events. So excited to see what this year holds!

Vineyard-is great! Before I moved I never attend a school for more then 2 years. I'm currently in 8th grade and attended the 2 years. I love this school enough said. the teachers are great even though they might be a little strict they are truely good teachers. Mr.martian my 7th grade history teacher I will have to say is the bestt he made learning fun. even though i am only one voice of vineyard I do have to say I truely love this school, I think they are really prepareing me for high school next year. I will have to give vineyard 2 thumbs up! it will be hard to say goodbye to vineyard. I wil always have the memories vineyard gave me, but I know that they have done an amazing job with me prepareing me for high school.

my daughter is attending this school and she loves it especilly her 5th period mr. martian he made learning fun and understandable for students

Vineyard is the best school someone can ever go to. I left to a different school for a week and i was begging my mom to bring me back, i was more than happy when i did. It's thebest school ever!

My son loved Vineyard Junior High School. He told me that there was no other school he's rather go to. Vineyard has teachers that care deeply about their students. The principle is a very nice lady.

Last modified Vineyard Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.