Altadena, CA

Posted April 26, 2012
Altadena boys and girls academ Is a great school lovely environment awesome teachers. I recently enroll my 2 year son at Altadena boys and girls academy and I am so impressed with what he has learn my son love going to school me and my fiance will have to say we found the best private school in altadena...

Posted November 21, 2007

Posted June 20, 2007

Altadena Boys & Girls Academy
2151 Lake Avenue, Altadena, CA  91001
Last modified Altadena Boys & Girls Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Altadena Boys & Girls Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top