PK|Private

Bad
Good

Our family loves ACCC. The director of the school, Toni, is a wonderfully warm and knowledgeable individual, and she won us over from day one. The program is very engaging for our daughter. She is always excited to attend school, and every day it amazes us how quickly her vocabulary is advancing and how positively the socialization has influenced her temperament and manners. We are also delighted to send her to such a nurturing environment, with thoughtful teachers who plan a variety of activities and document the days with great care for the parents. The Facebook page has also proved to be an amazingly integral part of our first daycare/preschool experience. It is so comforting to be updated with photos of all the various in-school activities that are difficult for working parents to attend. I would also like to mention that although ACCC was founded by the Altadena Baptist Church (next door) and has retained this tie in its name, the program is not religious. The school is recognized as a separate, nonsectarian, state-accredited nonprofit organization. We highly recommend ACCC to every parent out there.

A wonderful preschool! My son really loves going there: the teachers are caring and warm, activities are fun and varied, the director is extremely friendly and always available. The whole staff loves the kids, knows them well and really cares about their wellbeing. The teachers are very knowledgeable and willing to discuss child development. They worked with us to prepare my son to being a big brother... My son started going there right before he was 2-year old. I have no hesitation: my newborn daughter will attend as soon as she's 6-month old!

You won't go wrong with ACCC. Read these reviews and believe it! I sent my 7 year old to ACCC for preschool and now my 1 year old goes there. It is the BEST facility in the Altadena/Pasadena area. The teachers are great, well educated, empathetic, nurturing,etc. The other unique thing about ACCC is you instantly become part of the community. I cannot more strongly recommend this program.

Fantastic preschool. I've had one child attending for one year and plan to enroll my younger child and any children thereafter. The thing that impressed me most about this school was that it actually had an aged based curriculum. And the special attention paid to community involvement provides great experiences for parent and child alike.

My daughter attended 2 years of school here. If the school had had Kindergarten, she would have stayed three years! I absolutely love the caring, nurturing, and educational atmosphere at ACCC. As a family we are still very involved in many events and fundraising efforts for the school and for its school-age summer camp program, Summer Wonder Land, which my daughter attends every year. My mother is still the school's Board Vice President, even though my daughter is now in 2nd grade at a public elementary school. We are so grateful for the educational and social foundation provided for children by ACCC!

The teachers and director make this daycare/preschool great. Many have been there a long time which is unusual for a preschool. They are experienced and caring. The parent community is also great

Last modified Altadena Christian Children's Center is a Private school that serves grade PK