K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

I feel that this school excels in creating honesty, integrity and fairness among students. In fact, I think this is one of its greatest attributes.

My two children went to Fair Oaks Academy from preschool through 5th and 7th grades. I could not be happier with the school, teachers and administrators! My children just started a new school and I feel they are extremely well prepared for junior high both academically and socially. Fair Oaks and its teachers go far above and beyond the normal expectations in all ways. They focus tremendously on rigorous academics, and in creating an environment where children thrive socially. I could not imagine a school more able to help children become responsible, caring and respectful children than at Fair Oaks. And on top of all of that, they have an incredible arts program! Children learn recorder at an early age and by late elementary, junior high are part of a wonderful jazz band. The children also participate in dance and art classes. As far as bringing to life the best in a child, both academically and socially, Fair Oaks is the place to go. And on top of it, Fair Oaks is like a family. The care the teachers take for each child is incredible, and the love and enjoyment of life, learning and the arts comes through very strongly. I highly recommend Fair Oaks and its teachers. Also, the class size is small and the student teacher ratio far, far better than the average school. They also have a lovely playground area, and make sure the kids get enough outdoor recreation time to balance study time. I cannot recommend it enough! Call the school and go visit, you will see what I mean when you check it out for yourself.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My son is taught to look at things for himself and also encouraged to communicate with the other kids and adults, with respect

I cannot say enough good things about my sons school, Fair Oaks Academy. My son has advanced in his education more than I ever expected. He is encouraged to learn, enhance, and explore. Since my son has gone to this school his general behavior has been excellent and he is always trying to learn and do well, but also has an enormous amount of confident in his educational and physical abilities. I am so happy and feel very lucky to have my son in the hands of the wonderful teachers at this school, and look forward to his many years ahead.

I am so happy with the results in academics at Fair Oaks Academy. My daughter has been a grade ahead since she began at their K-8 school. The teachers are wonderful with the kids and the environment created is safe and sane. I am a very picky parent when it comes to who I leave my child with and these guys are a perfect fit for us. My daughter loves going to school and doesn't want to go home at the end of the day!! I could not recommend any other school more highly then I recommend Fair Oaks Academy.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I love Fair Oaks Academy. The staff and educators are the best I have seen. My daughters are so happy to be at school and to learn which is priceless when it comes to education. They are academically ahead because of this and I couldn't be more thankful to have found such a sound school and environment for my kids.

I called to ask a question regarding a field trip, and I was told that they didn't have time to answer my question. Incredibly rude. I was shocked that this behavior was coming from a school.

I feel so fortunate that I found this school. They have an incredibly strong academic program with most students excelling above grade level. In addition, they have an excellent arts program with music, signing, dance, art, etc. To top it off it is a very positive environment. My kids are happy and enjoy going to school and they are able to just be themselves and have fun being kids. The teachers are incredible, very experienced and excellent with children. I can't say enough about this school, I am so happy I found it and my kids are doing great!

Fair Oaks Academy is a wonderful school. My daughter has attended since she was in Kindergarten and is now in 6th grade. I love that my kids can work at their own pace to learn the basics such as reading, writing and arithmetic. Their Kumon program is an extra bonus and helps my children excel in their math skills. The arts offered is outstanding. I am a professional musician and my daughter learned how to read music on recorder and has since moved on to play trumpet in the Jazz band. I have since taught her piano and her basic music skills were firmly established at Fair Oaks Academy. She has also learned Irish Dance & fine art as well as singing. My son is in 2nd grade and started at the preschool at Fair Oaks Academy. He is an excellent student in reading & math and really enjoys learning new things in all of his studies which include science, history and other subjects. He routinely comes home enthusiastically telling me about what he learned at school. He won Kumon Honor Roll last year and is very proud of this. The teachers care so much about my children and work with them and us as parents to ensure that they understand their studies fully. I love this school!!!

Great school! Low teacher/student ratio. Every kids has their own program. They are doing work at their own level. The school also provide lots of activities. Highly recommend!

Last modified Fair Oaks Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8