Bad
Good

We love our neighborhood school. Teachers are great and hard working and kids are happy and learning.

As a parent of a 7 year old boy attending 2nd grade, i can certify that this school has many positive and impressive things. Firstly, his teacher is so professional, patient and commited to her job that it is the main reason why I feel happy and confident once I drop my son there every morning. My son is happy as well. Every day he walks out of school feeling cheerful and telling me all the things he learned. Secondly, the school has excellent supervision during recess hours. And third but not less important, the Principal does a great job at getting involved with the parents and doing upgrades. We had the first science fair this year! The installations are well kept, nice field and mountain view. Classrooms are huge, ventilated, and there are only 19 students in my child's classroom. This has been a great experience for my child who entered an american school for the first time this year and used to go to a private french school. Congrats Franklin! Keep up the good work!

My two children have been attending this school since 2012/2013 school year. It's a good school with good students. My kids have found great friendships and have really enjoyed their teachers. I really like how they separate the assembly's by grades so that the auditorium doesn't get overly crowed w/parents seeing their children perform or accept awards. The parent/teacher communication is excellent as well. I would communicate w/my daughters teacher via email and it helped w/both our busy lives to be able to address whatever issues came about. The school also tries to put in several educational field trips a year which parents are more than welcome to volunteer. Overall I am happy with this school.

Franklin is a great small school with a family community feel. My children have had highly qualified teachers who care about their students. The campus is cute with a outdoor feel. Great views of the mountains. Nice school library, new auditorium and good play field.

This school is the worst school I have ever worked at. The teaching supplies are horrific and most teachers teach the students horribly plz dont send ur child there worst description ever

The biggest problem with this school, is it's demographics.The school is 87% english learners and the website is attrocious.

Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.