Posted February 26, 2015
St. Elizabeth is a wonderful school that develops the whole child. Three of my children have gone on from St. E to be confident, well-prepared students who excelled in challenging high schools, colleges and their chosen professions. My youngest is also experiencing a challenging, yet enjoyable education. I highly recommend this school and its community. From the administration to the parents, everyone is involved and making sure our children are well-prepared to become responsible and faith-filled members of our society.

Posted January 21, 2014
Highly academic, artistic, and nurturing environment. Our son is thriving at St. E. He feels safe here and his teachers really see him. Great schools are great from the administration on down and this school walks the walk. The teachers will teach your young ones to read, they have music twice a week, art, Spanish, and great language arts and math programs. The parent community is welcoming, inclusive and down to earth.

Posted October 21, 2013
St. Elizabeth is a fantastic school that offers a wonderful sense of community, a nurturing environment and great academic and arts program. Each year they broaden their scope and introduce new programs to enhance our children's develoment and parent's needs. Last year they started the Transitional Kindergarten program for our pre-school age children. Recently they have introduced a Spanish curriculum into the classrooms and offer enrichment "elective" courses to the junior high kids. The teachers are fabulous and accesible and the parish is warm and inviting!

Posted October 21, 2013
Our daughter has attended St. Elizabeth's for three years, and we are very pleased with the education she has received thus far. The community of the school is remarkable, and the care each child receives as a student and as an individual is outstanding.

Posted October 21, 2013
I've had nothing but eondferful experinces at St. E.izabeth with students, parents and staff. We've had two daughters graduate and currently have a son attending. The school has much to offer in academics, sports and caring enviroment. The diversity of cultures is amazing and really helps our children to become respecctful and loving members of our community. The staf id aleays availanle and willing to help. Reccommend school to anyone .

Posted October 21, 2013
We are going on our sixth year at St. Elizabeth's. We have been very happy with the school, the staff and the education. The principal has done an excellent job hiring great teachers and our kids have been happy every year. The school is a great community and actively involved. Our children are getting a great education at a reasonable price.

Posted October 19, 2013
This school is great. My daughter has been going there for three years now and she loves it. The parents are all hard working, humble parents and the school provides a non-stuffy environment. If you're looking for a school with great parent support and good kids, this is the place for you!

Posted October 19, 2013
St. Elizabeth is truly a caring and loving community, which lends itself to promoting the excellence and goodness within each child. The school offers a well rounded curriculum along with wonderful, caring teachers.

Posted February 08, 2013
St. Elizabeth School has been an amazing choice for our daughter. The academics are rigorous, but the children also have art, music and P.E. classes. Spanish classes begin at the 1st grade level. Being a teacher myself, I know that school is not simply about the academics. The school community is caring and inclusive. It is so easy to meet other families and add the social aspect that is so important for children. The campus is secure and the layout provides a feeling of togetherness, while also having a big field for sports. We LOVE this school!

Posted February 04, 2013
My children went to St. Elizabeth some time ago and I have met and continue to have my very best friends that I met at this wonderful school. My children are now 36 and 34 and my Granddaughter is now enjoying the same special teachings at this school. The parents and teachers are the very best. These people have shown my family the love and support during good times and bad times. The support system is amazing and I am so proud to be a Parent and Grandparent from St. Elizabeth.

Saint Elizabeth