Bad
Good

My son is currently in the 1st grade and so far I am thoroughly pleased with his education. He had a great Kindergarten teacher and the current Principal, Mr. Knox, is highly active with the parents, teachers, and student body. Like any school, parent involvement is key. This school encourages it and many parents are participating.

My daughter attended 2nd-5th and we loved it. She's now in 8th grade and we have fond memories of Canyon Oaks.

My child is in the 2nd grade and has gone to the school for 3 yrs. The teachers are highly involved and concerned if the student falls behind in school. I get periodical emails from my sons teacher if he is doing well in class as well as subjects my son might have problems with. I highly recommend Canyon Oaks Elementary.

its good school but involvement is limited

I have enjoyed the school for the past two years however I'm concerned about the budget cuts and how that will impact my children.

Canyon Oaks is an excellent school. The teachers are great and the principal is amazing! My child is getting a great education and loves his school.

My son loves this school so much, the teachers that he had were so nice to him. He wants to give the schoo an excellent rating.

This is a fairly new school. But the most teachers and principle have years of experience and they are all working together to make this school promising!

My nephew goes here and I see how the teachers really care about him and of course, the other students as well. They have excellent teachers, as I have seen this when I am a substitute teacher there. The classes are organized and the teachers are dedicated and caring.

I love Canyon Oaks. I am glad i am a student there.

Last modified Canyon Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.