American Canyon, CA

Posted August 20, 2013
My son is currently in the 1st grade and so far I am thoroughly pleased with his education. He had a great Kindergarten teacher and the current Principal, Mr. Knox, is highly active with the parents, teachers, and student body. Like any school, parent involvement is key. This school encourages it and many parents are participating.

Posted January 31, 2013
My daughter attended 2nd-5th and we loved it. She's now in 8th grade and we have fond memories of Canyon Oaks.

Posted March 07, 2010
My child is in the 2nd grade and has gone to the school for 3 yrs. The teachers are highly involved and concerned if the student falls behind in school. I get periodical emails from my sons teacher if he is doing well in class as well as subjects my son might have problems with. I highly recommend Canyon Oaks Elementary.

Posted November 22, 2009
its good school but involvement is limited

Posted July 12, 2009
I have enjoyed the school for the past two years however I'm concerned about the budget cuts and how that will impact my children.

Posted May 26, 2009
Canyon Oaks is an excellent school. The teachers are great and the principal is amazing! My child is getting a great education and loves his school.

Posted January 27, 2009

Posted January 07, 2009

Posted May 28, 2008
My son loves this school so much, the teachers that he had were so nice to him. He wants to give the schoo an excellent rating.

Canyon Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted February 28, 2008
This is a fairly new school. But the most teachers and principle have years of experience and they are all working together to make this school promising!

Canyon Oaks Elementary School
475 Silver Oak Trail, American Canyon, CA  94503
Last modified Canyon Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canyon Oaks Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top