American Canyon, CA

American Canyon Middle School 1

Posted March 19, 2015
Bad bad bad experience I should not give none of the stars really bad nothin like the richest county Marin county no one discriminate you self there AC bad please to live and bad public school

Posted October 24, 2014
I have two kids the attend ACMS. The teachers are great. They know how engage the student to learn through Project Based Learning. The Music and PE programs are amazing. I have one major concern with the bullying and fights that goes on. There is one group of kids that randomly picks out kids, for no reason, bully's them and sometimes beats them up. It sometimes goes on in the classroom. One of my kids has been a victim of bullying. It needs to stop before something serious happens.

American Canyon Middle School 1

Posted October 09, 2013
This school does have good teachers with good and different teaching skills but the kids, now a days, our being mean to others that may cause bulling at this school and I refuse to put anyone in this school because when I was in that school, races hung out with their own races and some races hung out with other races and i was just bad. I don't recommend this school to your children.

Posted August 22, 2013
This school always puts the kids first, they makes sure no kid falls behind in subjects and encourages

American Canyon Middle School

Posted June 25, 2008
I would like to thank all of the teachers and staff of ACMS. I am a grandmother and legal guardian of my grandson who attends your school. Since he has been at ACMS, his grades have been excellent! I am amazed at how well he has been taught and how much he has learned. I would also rate your school a 5 star school.

Posted May 27, 2008
I have 2 grandghildren living with me and they both attend ACMS. I think its great, they have excellent teachers. I would rate it a 5 star. Thanks

Posted February 28, 2008
My son loves this school. And he has been a great student. They are very involved in higher learning. It is a great school and I am proud my son is a student of!

American Canyon Middle School 3

Posted March 24, 2007
I think the authorities of ACMS should pay more attention to what some of the students do during their break periods as well as after each class. Peer pressure is an ongoing problem that occurs to most students, but parents and teachers must be involved at all times to prevent this from happening.

Posted January 15, 2007
I feel ACMS is a good school overall. I have had 2 kids complete all three grades and one currently attending. My oldest son struggled at first in 6th grade but his IEP counselor helped him get back on track and by the 8th grade he had a 3.4. He went on to Vintage and passed his exit exam, his was the first class to have to pass, that says a lot. He started ACMS when the school was the school was very young. My younger son did very well and had no problems with students, teachers etc. he is at Vintage now still doing well even with the transition. My daughter struggles with school always has. Her teachers stay in touch with me by email/phone & let me know how she is doing. The office calls me and the police officer on campus is a great addition.

Posted October 28, 2005
I have been very impressed with the level of commitment on the part of the teaching staff at ACMS. Each teacher that I have met seems to really want the students to be successful, and is willing to go the extra mile to assure that the goal is met. My 6th grader is struggling, and all of his teachers are working together to help him. This school has been named a California Distinguished School which shows the commitment of all the staff.

American Canyon Middle School
300 Benton Way, American Canyon, CA  94589
Last modified American Canyon Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
American Canyon Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top