American Canyon, CA

Donaldson Way Elementary School 1

Posted April 13, 2015
This school is a great school, but not for a child who has special needs (IEP). The school (staff) "sugarcoats" everything! This makes it impossible for a child to REALLY get the services she/he needs!

Donaldson Way Elementary School 0

Posted October 17, 2010
Terrific teachers, extremely diverse student body, dedicated parents

Posted April 29, 2010
This school has an amazing teaching staff who keeps a close eye on your child's education. Families are updated regulary via phone calls or via emails on what's going on at school which helps a busy parent stay ontop of things too. The Admin staff and the PTA - both do such a great job as well.

Posted April 22, 2010
Parents and teachers very involved together. Like family.

Donaldson Way Elementary School 0

Posted August 18, 2009
My daughter suzan has been with this school since first grade, at first she was very week in math but with all those wonderful teachers first through fourth grade my daughter was proficient in math So thank to all of suzans teachers.

Posted May 31, 2009
My daughter is finishing kindergarten with Mrs. Perkins this year and she and I both could not be happier with her experience. My daughter went to a fairly strict academic Catholic preschool so I was unsure what to expect, but I have been VERY pleasantly surprised. Mrs. Perkins, as well as the whole kindergarten team, are fair and do not play favorites with the kids. The level of education is amazing and I truly truly am astounded at how much my child has accomplished. She is writing full sentences w/ proper capitalization and punctuation marks, is at a beginning reading level and absolutely LOVES math! I work with her at home a lot, but I can't take a fraction of the credit, it goes to her teacher. The teachers engage the kids and the parents and not only teach the children, they teach the parents ways to help further the material

Posted July 01, 2008
This is a very good school. Good teachers , very good Principal.

Posted July 01, 2008
I found that this is the best school for my children. Ms.Sparks is very very good principal , she did the best for her school. Mrs.Barnes , Mrs.Johnston, Ms.Cates and Mrs.Collinson are the best teachers too !

Donaldson Way Elementary School 2

Posted June 03, 2007

Posted April 09, 2007
My son is finishing up his kindergarten year with Mrs. Barnes. She is the most amazing teacher. He has learned to read and write and is advanced in some areas. I accredit most of his abilities to Mrs. Barnes' excellent way of engaging our children in reading and writing. She's extremely enthusiastic and my son is very drawn to that. I'm so happy with his first year of school and I look forward to many years of great teachers at this wonderful school.

Donaldson Way Elementary School
430 Donaldson Way, American Canyon, CA  94589
Last modified Donaldson Way Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Donaldson Way Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top