Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The school suffers from overcrowding, resulting in at least one combination class most years, which is not an ideal learning environment for children. The teachers at Donaldson Way are great, the administration is not.

This school is a great school, but not for a child who has special needs (IEP). The school (staff) "sugarcoats" everything! This makes it impossible for a child to REALLY get the services she/he needs!

Terrific teachers, extremely diverse student body, dedicated parents

This school has an amazing teaching staff who keeps a close eye on your child's education. Families are updated regulary via phone calls or via emails on what's going on at school which helps a busy parent stay ontop of things too. The Admin staff and the PTA - both do such a great job as well.

Parents and teachers very involved together. Like family.

My daughter suzan has been with this school since first grade, at first she was very week in math but with all those wonderful teachers first through fourth grade my daughter was proficient in math So thank to all of suzans teachers.

My daughter is finishing kindergarten with Mrs. Perkins this year and she and I both could not be happier with her experience. My daughter went to a fairly strict academic Catholic preschool so I was unsure what to expect, but I have been VERY pleasantly surprised. Mrs. Perkins, as well as the whole kindergarten team, are fair and do not play favorites with the kids. The level of education is amazing and I truly truly am astounded at how much my child has accomplished. She is writing full sentences w/ proper capitalization and punctuation marks, is at a beginning reading level and absolutely LOVES math! I work with her at home a lot, but I can't take a fraction of the credit, it goes to her teacher. The teachers engage the kids and the parents and not only teach the children, they teach the parents ways to help further the material

This is a very good school. Good teachers , very good Principal.

I found that this is the best school for my children. Ms.Sparks is very very good principal , she did the best for her school. Mrs.Barnes , Mrs.Johnston, Ms.Cates and Mrs.Collinson are the best teachers too !

My son is finishing up his kindergarten year with Mrs. Barnes. She is the most amazing teacher. He has learned to read and write and is advanced in some areas. I accredit most of his abilities to Mrs. Barnes' excellent way of engaging our children in reading and writing. She's extremely enthusiastic and my son is very drawn to that. I'm so happy with his first year of school and I look forward to many years of great teachers at this wonderful school.

Last modified Donaldson Way Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.