Anaheim Hills, CA
Before care: Yes
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Fairmont Private Schools Anaheim Hills campus is a wonderful educational community where a culture of excellence, a diversified curriculum, and many talented and passionate educators come together to give students a truly exceptional learning experience. We believe that students come first and always work towards meeting their individual needs. There is a high level of professionalism among the teachers and staff of Anaheim Hills. They hold high expectations for themselves and their students, and the success stemming from this accountability is remarkable. As a Campus Director, as well as a Fairmont parent, I am proud of the many accomplishments of our students in and outside of the classroom. Academically, our students continue to achieve some of the highest standardized test scores in Orange County. We excel in Debate and Academic Pentathlon, and we hold both Accelerated Reader and Accelerated Math Master School designations. Our music, art, science, and sports programs have also been recognized throughout the county, with many students earning awards at science fairs, sports tournaments, art shows, and performances. We appreciate our involved parent community and encourage open communication as we all strive for excellence in education. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our school. If you have any questions about Fairmont Private Schools, or would like to contact our administrative team directly, please email us at feedback@fairmontschools.com.
June 24, 2013

Fairmont Private Schools - Anaheim Hills Campus 4

Posted September 03, 2014
Teachers are gems at this school. Administrative team is accommodating. We keep the children in the school because of their teachers. There is no perfect school and I don't think you should find a perfect one for your children either because the world is not perfect. But, what matters is the teacher who cares and teaches your son/daughter every day. If the teachers are good, I would keep the children there. If the administration is great but teachers are not so good, I would take the kids out. Fairmont has many great teachers, especially in lower classes. We are playing by ears year by year and so far, it's been good. You also make friends with parents who value education over Chanel bags.

Posted June 13, 2014
Our children attended this school for more than ten years, but have now aged out. Fairmont Anaheim Hills was a blessing for our family. We had a number of teachers who were caring and extremely attentive. The parents' association is welcoming, inclusive, and charitable.

Fairmont Private Schools - Anaheim Hills Campus 1

Posted June 03, 2014
This used to be a quality school. It has been deteriorating for years. I urge corporate to set up offices on this campus. It is amazing that they don't follow up with families who are leaving. My family along with several others where long term families that invested time and trust in this campus. Not one phone call to find out why we are walking? That's bad business. Wake up!

Posted September 16, 2013
I have two children that attend Fairmont. I am 100% pleased with the level of education they are receiving. They have flourished each year we have been there. I am also very pleased and impressed with their teachers. They are knowledgeable, attentive, organized, nurturing and structured. All things that, as a former educator, I feel are incredible traits for a teacher to have. I am also impressed with the level of care the administration takes in listening to the parents. Any questions or concerns I have had, once addressed with an administrator, have been remedied quickly. They listen to their parents and work to create a wonderful environment for the students. I couldn't ask for anything more! We're sticking with Fairmont!!

Posted September 16, 2013
My husband and I shopped all the private schools in the area and fell in love with Fairmont. We are very pleased with the director, faculty and environment. My child has thrived academically and personally at Fairmont and we couldn't be happier.

Posted September 15, 2013
As a parent of two Fairmont students I am very pleased in their actions to make sure the children are safe and protected. Every school will have its share of problems, unfortunately many schools just sweep the problems under the rug by letting problem students continue to attend school or by simply moving problem teachers to another grade level or campus without even letting the parents know. Fairmonts number one concern is for the safety and care of their students . The teachers are constantly engaged with their students and the children seem very happy. I for one am pleased that Fairmont makes the right choices to protect our children. If these other parents think moving their child to another school will be better for them then they are in for a rude awakening. Bad things happen at every school and at least Fairmont takes care of these issues right away and keep our children safe.

Posted July 30, 2013
Two of my children attend the Anaheim Hills campus. They have blossomed both educationally and socially. Originally, I started our daughter in a local public school that was rated top in the county. She was an early reader and was bored to tears in the Kindergarten class. After one semester, we pulled her out and put her into Fairmont. It was a night and day difference. I love the nurturing and skilled teachers, the respect that parents receive from the administration and staff, the way my children are challenged and provided with the tools to excel and the uniforms. I love that uniforms keep everyone's focus on learning, and I don't have to worry about my daughter being pressured to dress immodestly because of what others are allowed to wear.

Posted June 20, 2013
My three kids are loving the summer camp program--super high energy and really keeps them busy all day long. My son was quizzing me about force and friction the other day, so I know he's learning too! I know there have been some administrative changes, but I met the new principal and she seemed very friendly and positive. Fairmont has been around for 60 years now, so I'm confident that principals may come and go but the overall program is still strong. It's really about what's going on in the classroom and my children are very happy.

Posted April 30, 2013
Dear Great Schools, My daughter has attended the Fairmont Anaheim Hills Campus since preschool. She is now graduating eighth grade. She has grown and blossomed as a student as well as an individual. I have been very happy with Fairmont. The administration, teachers and staff are warm and caring. I am especially impressed with the new director Michelle Lowe. She is very approachable and has good rapport with parents and students. Her caring nature is apparent in her interactions with students, parents and staff. I would recommend the Anaheim Hills Campus to anyone who is looking for a wonderful education for their child. Sincerely, Anaheim Hills Parent

Fairmont Private Schools - Anaheim Hills Campus 4

Posted March 19, 2013
My son is in the P4 program at Fairmont. I am very happy that we decided to send him to this school. He is 4 and can write his full name and can read. It is definitely a very academic environment for a pre-school but also includes plenty of play time, library time and art. The kids learn while having fun in a warm, positive environment. My son's teacher is invested in her students and is committed to helping them succeed. I have no doubt that my child is more than adequately prepared for kindergarten. Yes, the tuition is high but it's worth it. Fairmont has far exceeded our expectations and we intend to keep our son there long term.

Fairmont Private Schools - Anaheim Hills Campus
5310 E La Palma Ave., Anaheim Hills, CA  92807
Last modified Fairmont Private Schools - Anaheim Hills Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Fairmont Private Schools - Anaheim Hills Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 56 reviews. Top