Anaheim, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted May 01, 2014
We love this school! My children are getting a small classroom, real time education without the restrictions of a public education. The Teachers love the kids and the kids in turn respect and love the teachers. I would definitely recommend this school. (We have a 2nd, 1st, K and Pre-K children)

Posted November 24, 2012
Greatly satisfied with this school - this is the theme of feedback I received at parent conferences last week as teacher at CCAS. As principal (my other function), this dissatisfied parent never came to me personally to express their concerns. Every parent issue that has come across my desk has been answered with prompt parent/teacher communication. But I will address these concerns (however inappropriately voiced) with our administrative staff as soon as school resumes after the Thanksgiving break. (Matthew 18 principle comes to mind here.)

Calvary Chapel Anaheim School 1

Posted November 12, 2012
This is a great school if you're wanting a low tuition cost. But trust me you get what you pay for! Poor administration, horrible communication, disorganization, and I have seen very little growth of my child academically. If you can afford a higher tuition I suggest sending your child elsewhere.

Posted August 17, 2011
This is a great christian school! Adleast one parent need to be a christian which makes it such a great school! Also the tuition is so awesome 1st child $3,150.00 , 2nd child $2.450.00, 3rd child $1,900.00 and the 4th and on free! They offer sports and many other fun things for the kids!

Posted August 17, 2011
If you are looking for a school that is all about Jesus, you have found it. Extra bonus academic excellence. Extra,extra bonus lowest tuition anywhere. What a blessing!

Calvary Chapel Anaheim School 2

Posted June 11, 2009

Calvary Chapel Anaheim School 3

Posted May 15, 2006

Posted September 07, 2005
This school teaches much more than higher education. They teach love, respect, patience and much more. As a parent with two kids in this school, (this is our third private school)I highly recomend it to any Christian family.

Calvary Chapel Anaheim School 3

Posted May 04, 2004
This school has been a big disappointment. It is probably fine for most kids, but our second grader needs accelerated learning opportunities which have not been available. It does not appear to be a forward looking school. It's practices are at best outdated not unlike little house on the prairie. There is one teacher that tries to teach all subjects. There is no assistant. There is no music program, no art program, no physical education program. The school decided to go off of the Beka program this current term. My daughter has suffered academically. The Principal himself has taken the responsiblity of teaching third grade. The class limit of twenty, and hot lunches are appreciated. I can recommend it only in contrast to most of the other public schools in the district.

Calvary Chapel Anaheim School
270 East Palais Road, Anaheim, CA  92805
Last modified Calvary Chapel Anaheim School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Calvary Chapel Anaheim School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top