La Entrada High School 5

Posted October 05, 2004
La Entrada has been the best thing for my son. I home schooled my son for two years. When it came time for high school La Entrada was the answer. The Principal and Teachers work with my son to accomplish to his best abilities. The gave him a sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently. My son would have graduated this early this year ahead of schedule. Now my son is 16 and in a college. I never thought that he would make it. I want to say thank you to the Principal Mr. Taylor and his Teacher Mr. Van. Yes the all of the teachers are highly skilled and do bring out the best in your child.

La Entrada High School
1891 North Kellog Drive, Anaheim, CA  92807
Last modified La Entrada High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
La Entrada High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top