Posted August 04, 2013
My daughter started Westmont in the kindergarten last year I was worried about how much she could benefit as she had trouble adjusting to her teacher initially but by the last day of school my daughter cried because the bond she had developed with her best friends and teacher she would miss and didn't want to have a summer vacation! Mrs. Chuisolo is an excellent teacher she took time to email me with concerns worked around my work schedule allowed me to donate supplies to the classroom and be a parent volunteer. As a parent you are able to monitor your child's class from behind a glass and participate which is great for the slightly over bearing parent such as myself. My daughters behavioral problems went away ass soon as Mrs. Chuisolo made her a special helper she felt a sense of responsibility and pride shed come home every day raving about all the things she's learned and how she was able to help someone. The lunch Lady is always positive and helpful the other staff respectful and helpful I have absolutely no complaints my daughter is even great at math now I am happy to see she is developing advanced skills early Westmont has started her on a great path I anticipate 1st Grade!

Posted March 18, 2013
Great school, my grandson attended many years ago. Wish I still lived in Anaheim so my other grandson could attend. Currently in Bakersfield CA the worst school every

Posted May 03, 2012
The school is newer than most schools in the area. The principal is great. She seems to really care about the kids and seems like a very fair person.

Posted June 01, 2011
My daughter attends Westmont and she has improve so much.. Love the teachers and staffs..

Posted March 02, 2010
This is the first year my children have attended this school. The school is okay. The principle and vice principle I have never met. My boys teachers are great. I do not know about extracurricular activities or parent involvment. Safety I do like. Sometimes the discipline I think they focus too much on the petty things. What I do not like about this school is that the kids cannot go on campus early and play. They have to wait in the front until are allowed to go on campus. They don't have much of a grass area to play. I believe kids should be allowed to play before school. I have been told by my boys that they have to get some type of ball stick in order to play basketball or something like that.

Posted October 09, 2009
This school has a great progam for a special kids went my son was attending this school i like that fact that they participated with the other student my son was really happy in this School thank u to miss Shum class.

Westmont Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006

Posted April 07, 2006
My son has been attending Westmont Elementary going into his 4th year now. I am very impressed with the school. The school had only opened up the year before he started and had all new facility with most of the teachers just having graduated. The principal and vice principal are fabulous, very personable and ready to help in any way. I feel my son is getting the best education that a public school could offer. I also should mention, we are hispanic and do not speak spanish fluently and the problem in other schools was that the majority of the students spoke only spanish and most teachers were bilingual and would primarly teach in spanish and summarize in spanish. That is not the case at Westmont elementary.

Westmont Elementary School 4

Posted January 19, 2006
I love the staff at Westmont,I currently have one child who is a 5th grader and had another child who has been at the school since the beginning of its conception. I wish that more of our parents had the motovation to be involved in the activities and learning that goes with having a student in school. You are the parent of the student not the staff and you need to step up to the plate and handle your business. We hire them to teach,you have to support this by being involved, and backing up the learning and to teach your child discipline.

Posted August 22, 2005
My children attended 2nd and 3rd grades here. The school had no special music or art activities. The facilities are new and that was nice for the kids to have a/c rooms and the teachers have mics to use so the kids can hear better, etc. My kids complained about the playground being too small and no grass area to play. Their 2nd grade teacher was great. I was unable to be a part of the PTA so not sure about the parent involvement.

Westmont Elementary School
1525 West Westmont Drive, Anaheim, CA  92801
Last modified Westmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westmont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top