Anaheim, CA

Montessori Learning Center 5

Posted February 09, 2011
Loved this school. My children attended from ages 6 weeks to kindergarten. They learned so much. They were more prepared for public school because of the education they recieved here. Wonderful teachers and director. I always recommend this school to anyone who asks me.

Montessori Learning Center 5

Posted January 31, 2011
Don't miss out on this diamond in the rough! It may not look like much but this is an amazing school. We enrolled my son in August for pre-school and it was't long before we moved my other son from public school to join him. The teachers are phenomenal, they take their time with each individual student and tailor the curriculum to each child. My boys are so happy!

Montessori Learning Center 1

Posted August 06, 2008

Montessori Learning Center 3

Posted September 12, 2005

Montessori Learning Center
331 North Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA  92805
Last modified Montessori Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Montessori Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top