Anaheim, CA

1 review of this school

Community Day/Alternative Education/Special Education School 5

Posted March 06, 2007
My child just started this school last week. So we are still getting to know the school and the teachers. I am however greatly impressed with Principal Miller. I feel that my child is in very capable hands and will succeed in this school and will be prepared to transition back to a traditional high school upon completion.

Community Day/Alternative Education/Special Education School
1800 West Ball Road, Anaheim, CA  92804
Last modified Community Day/Alternative Education/Special Education School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12
Community Day/Alternative Education/Special Education School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top