681 students|Anaheim City

Bad
Good

Orange Grove Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2011
I absolutely love Orange Grove! My daughter attended Kindergarten and her teacher was exceptional. There was always great communication between both the teacher and myself. She was always willing to answer all my questions and was always available. I do agree with the other parent. The kids there are not the best behaved and are bullies. My daughter is extremely shy and it didn't help at all that they would make fun of her shoes or her hair. It was really hard for me as a parent, especially since these are things that my daughter has been thought not to do to others.

Orange Grove Elementary School 3

Posted July 21, 2011
WOW... I cannot BELIEVE that I am STILL the ONLY Parent or anyone ELSE who has ever commented here! I didn't mention this before... but because this will be the FINAL here for my daughter at Orange Grove. I want to say... that it's too bad the KIDS at Orange Grove are not very nice. Most of them are mean and a BUNCH of bullies! There are SOO many things I NEVER wanted my daughter to learn about.. and she learned EVERYTHING BAD and EVERYTHING I would NEVER want her to learn from these 'kids'... I don't know WHAT these parents are TEACHING their kids... but I will tell you that I think MOST of them either don't CARE or could CARE LESS. It's really SAD. I never heard soo MANY bad words and UGLY things coming from these young mouths. If I could have afforded to. I would have put my daughter in a PRIVATE school. But in any case... if you don't mind FOUL MOUTHED children.. then Orange Grove is for you. Like I said before... the TEACHERS are amazing and wonderful. That is the ONLY reason I allowed my child CONTINUE to attend there!!

Orange Grove Elementary School
1000 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA  92805-5531
Last modified Orange Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.