Anaheim, CA

Posted May 28, 2015
I currently have a child enrolled at Amaanah, and I fully intend on registering my two youngest when they get old enough to join. The teachers in this school genuinely care about the students and their heart is completely into teaching them correct values. The teachers are intelligent, kind and wise. Fully licensed which is important and they provide excellent learning material including hands on learning and exploration. I highly recommend this school, it is top notch and I have not once had an issue with any of the teachers.

Posted July 18, 2014
The Montessori approach to education can do wonders for children, providing quality time to students who are late bloomers or early blossoms. Looking back, I realize the gigantic role Amaanah played in shaping my character and work ethic. It is an environment that fosters creativity and lays the foundations for leadership. The teachers at Amaanah are among a dying breed in education's quality standard. In fact, their approach is so effective that nearly all of my classmates have moved on to UCs or Private universities. I recommend Amanah without hesitation or restrain.

Posted August 19, 2010
Coming across the reviews listed below - I am truly shocked and somewhat appalled at the negative comments listed in this forum. As a parent of two kids (both grown up and one who recently graduated from one of nations acclaimed universities) - both received their formative education under the able and loving guidance of Amaanah teachers, I will NOT hesitate to gladly recommend this esteemed school to any parent aspiring to nurture and mold the young ones to become good citizens of this world and a blessing to humanity.

Posted February 02, 2010
amaanah is the best! i luv it!!! all the teachers are amazing and now i am off to ucla! to think that such an amazing school exist! i got my foundation from pre-school thru 5th grade and it was amazing!!! i miss it!

Amaanah Montessori School 1

Posted December 27, 2009
I don't recommend this school for anyone but to those who are looking for a day care for their children. It should be called as a day care and not a school. Good for very small ages, but not when the child will start to read and write.

Posted May 18, 2009
I am a parent of 2 that are currently enrolled in Amaanah School. I must say, this school has done wonders. The teachers care about the 'whole child' not just about their academics. They treat the children as if they are their own. It is a very family oriented environment. My son has told me that he accidentally called the teacher his 'Mom'. :) This is like a hidden gem that no one knows about.

Posted June 18, 2008
This is a wonderful school. I would reccomend this school to everyone that would ask me about it. The teachers are the greatest and they care and teach the children in their classes with much love. The teachers are so easy to talk to and to approach with any issue that you may have. This is a wonderful school to send your child to.

Posted June 07, 2008
I came back with my son to visit, the school where he recieved his foundation not only in education, but life too. We are so proud that there exists this small yet life changing institution.

Posted January 15, 2008
Amaanah is like a family. The teachers are very loving and caring. Although they have combination classes, the standard is pretty good. I am happy with their structure and standards.

Posted October 09, 2007
Good and bad thing about this school that it is too SMALL, good for smaller age, where there is a need for more concentration, not good for higher grades, where your child might be the only one in his/her level. If you don't follow up with your child, the teacher will not give work, if you complain (or even ask nicely) they (teacher & principal) will hate you as a parent, and your child will be miserable at school. They don t have good & stable evaluation standards. Avoid if you can.

1309 South Brookhurst Street, Anaheim, CA  92804
Last modified Amaanah Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Amaanah Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top