K-3|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 11, 2014
My son and younger daughter have each been attending SHA since they were 2 years old. We are very happy with all their teachers. Now with my son moving on to kindergarten, I am very sure he will be missing all his teachers: Ms.Christina, Ms.Nirosha, Ms.Cici and Ms.Diana. Each have cared and nurtured him all the way through these past 4 years. He can read and knows math very well for his age. Most importantly he's learn to be kind and well mannered. As parents, we are very proud of his accomplishments and greatly appreciate all his teachers' hard work. My daughter will stay for two more years. It does reassure us that she'll receive the same excellent care and attention that my son received. Thank you very much SHA!

Posted April 06, 2010
My son spent 3.5 years in this school and he absoloutely loved it. Now in the new school he is way above other kids and he is very confident. In Serrano heights academy school the management Ms. Anushi is great and I owe her alot because she made a big different in my son's life. We are so happy

Posted March 17, 2010
Exceptional school - the principle Ms. Anushi is smart, intelligent, cares soo much...She has done soo much for my children that nobody have ever done...He is kind, treats children as her own..Exceptionally organized, prompt, answer your emails on same day..Academic brilliant..Teaches 1 year ahead to all kids..So when you transfer to regular public..Your kids are at least 1 year ahead of their age..I strongly wholeheartly recommend the school..You are lucky to be in this school....I searched adn interviewed 60 schools before being impressed with hers...Amazing..

Serrano Heights Academy

Posted July 27, 2009
My son has been attending this school for three years and is in the P-K class, currently. We LOVED Serran Heights. He has had 3 excellant teachers who provided consistent and loving education and guidance. We loved how they integrate arts into the classroom. My son is beginning to read, can do addition/subtraction and has learned how to be a responsible friend.

Posted July 01, 2009
My daughter attends pre-school here and loves it. Shestarted attending school half day, 3 times a week at 3 years old. She already writes her name and knows basic math. She loves school and her teachers. She is starting the pre-k program and loves it. They have academic and arts combination that the children thrive under. I would recommend this pre-school to other parents.

Serrano Heights Academy
6511 Serrano Avenue, Anaheim, CA  92807
Last modified Serrano Heights Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-3